Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Brooks Cambium
  • garthmerenghi
    Free Member

Anyone out there using one of the new Brooks Cambium saddles? What’s the difference between the C15 and the C17 besides the weight? Thanks

stooo
    Free Member

C15 is narrower. I got the C17 and love it. Plenty miles on it and very comfy… Usually out for 4-5hours.

garthmerenghi
    Free Member

Hey – thanks Stooo. Was thinking for my daily commute on a cx bike. Do they wear ok?

infidel
    Free Member

I’ve had a c17 since May. First ride was 100 mile sportive then rode London to Paris on it. I think it’s got at least 2000 miles on it and its holding up really well. Very comfortable.

ChrisA
    Free Member

I’ve got one on my winter road bike & it’s really comfortable. I think I need the carved version, so I’ll have a slate one in mint condition for sale soon if your interested

Email in profile

garthmerenghi
    Free Member

Kind offer ChrisA but slate will clash with my bar tape! Also like the look of the carve.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Yup, I’ve a C17… Love it.
    Nice and comfy out of the box.

Waderider
    Free Member

I have a C17 on my mtb. I’m buying a few more for other bikes as and when I can afford them. Recommended by me.

twicewithchips
    Free Member

I have the C15 and it is marvellous. I’ve had leather B17s in the past, which are great for all day, but sometimes less so for the first mile or two. The C15 is great from word go. It’s somewhat narrower, pretty similar dimensions to a Rolls, which I also find very good.
    Not light, but who gives?

drovercycles
    Free Member

As above, C17 is wider (same shape as the B17) and the C15 is narrower, designed for road as opposed to touring, really.

We have demo saddles we can post out if you’d like to try one…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Brooks Cambium’ is closed to new replies.