Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • brokenasstrackworld
  • catsplums
    Free Member

ok so not that bad but I have managed to give my coccyx a shove whilst cycling the other day – I don’t get out much and with tired legs so sat down as I hit a bump I didn’t see. This was enough to give my coccyx a knock and initiate awesome pain for the next few days whilst counging sneezing or moving over a certain point whilst sitting.

So I know the routine, ice, Ibuprofen and don’t do anything that hurts.

What I don’t know is A) am I likely to be prone to repeating this – inherrent weakness? and B) is there anything I can do to make me more robust in the butt to stop it happening again on what was seemingly a minor shunt.

Advice greatly appreciated.

Junkyard
    Free Member

so you are asking us for advice on how to toughen up your butt

Well this should go well

catsplums
    Free Member

Essentially yep… *Head hung in shame*

bearnecessities

Get the missus to spank you with a cricket bat.

Will create an indestructible set of buttocks and also spice up things in the bedroom.

catsplums
    Free Member

Lol thanks 🙂 anything I can do specifically to reduce the risk of bruised or strained coccyx?

warns74
    Free Member

You could stick a fox rear shock up….

cannondaleking
    Free Member

Shouldn’t the title of this thread be “brokenasscrackworld” rather than “brokenasstrackworld” dude?

Hope you have a speedy recovery and your butt bone heals soon.

matt_outandabout

Bum deal.

catsplums
    Free Member

Lol yes it should definitely have been brokenasscrackworld 🙂 thinking of just admitting defeat and putting it down to being unfit and not on the bike often enough and hoping just more miles is the answer, also thinking maybe full sus might help a little also but seems a poor reason to switch. Not sure I’ll find an answer to my ass resilience questions butt thanks for making me smile 😉

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘brokenasstrackworld’ is closed to new replies.