Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 421 total)
  • Broke up with my boyfriend……..
  • Wheelie-good
    Free Member

Sweez nice. Like it!

Wheelie-good
    Free Member

Hmmm kudos you have made me curious………..

Moses

What can I say? If I were in the market I’d definitely give you a call.
    With a smile like that you’ll do OK in Oz or UK, there are millions of men out there.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    peterfile
    Free Member

has anyone paged hora??

standards are slipping.

OP, chin up, you could have moved to Luton and then broken up.

marko75
    Free Member

Used to live in Melbourne and met a few girls who were roadies (one of them got me into biking) – but still more blokies riding around!!!…… if you fancy giving the internet dating thingy malarky – i used rsvp.com.au and that had only a smattering of weirdos!

Good luck – on the brightside you do have The Great Ocean Road on your doorstep!

twang
    Free Member

Enough already!

I’m feeling bilious

hatter

Christ the BF sounds like a right muppet, you weren’t silly enough to have kids with him so go enjoy your freedom, and the sun.

Meh, non-problem, have fun!

Wheelie-good
    Free Member

Ooh great ocean road, bit of a sore one right now, that was the last trip we took together, but thanks.
    Moses very sweet of you!
    Peterfile your right I would have been super mad if I was stuck in Luton! ( I’m sure Luton is lovely if you live there, don’t want to upset anyone!)

spchantler
    Free Member

Spchantler, apparently safari can’t open your file, these flipping computers always causing trouble!

it was a picture of ron burgandy…

tymbian
    Free Member

WG – If I was twenty years younger I’d be giving kudos a run for his money, having said that though, with age comes experience ( read imagination ). You should see my cellar.. 😀

Only kidding, hope all works out. The offer of the shed will still be here if and when u get back..

Like I said..A new chapter….x

tpbiker
    Free Member

Wheeliegood = 50 something, bald, fat bloke who once owned an Apollo full sus, living in Bradford, who is dying to come out.

I suspected this as well…

However I have to say none to shabby in the slightest..

now..is there a female version of STW out there that I can post my lonely hearts tale on …. I could do with similar levels of attention 🙂

bowie278
    Free Member

Chin up wheelie good, it could be worse. Think of the positives – in Oz, ride a sick bike, STWers at your feet, you’ve realised the guy you liked is a moron, and.. well, you’re hardly gonna have problems finding another chap with those looks are you. Let’s hope the new chap is nicer! From all the above, in my opinion you’re too blessed to be stressed.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Thinking of moving to the UK and putting this behind you?

Wheelie-good
    Free Member

Love Ron burgundy! 😀

Right that’s it for me, it’s 6am here and I should probably go to sleep at last, thank you everyone for all your kindness/ slight flirting its really helped, please feel free to keep posting in my absence, I’ll check back when I wake up. X

schrickvr6
    Free Member

I’mm on my way to Heathrow, I’ll see you Saturday morning, there a pic in my profile xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

althepal

I’m Ron Burgandy…?

spchantler
    Free Member

has she gone? can we talk about her yet?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

This is either the best thing since Emily Green, or, well or I’m not sure what it is.

spchantler
    Free Member

too good to be true…i call bunny boiler 😀

jock-muttley
    Free Member

nobody mentioned spam…. 😯

sweez
    Free Member

Moses

Emily Green !
    She was years ago! when I were still a nipper and Flashy were in the OTC.

CountZero

I would guess she’s sacked out, thinking of the time differences.
    Wheelie, I’m sorry things that looked so promising didn’t work out, but, to be really honest, it’s better you find out now, even after the move to Oz. You’re in a warm sunny place, basically having a bitchin’ holiday, while the UK enjoys the coldest March for fifty years! I can’t really see a downside, really…
    The bruises will fade, this I know from personal experience, you’re a great looking lady, and you come across as having a warm, engaging and funny personality, a devastating combination as far as I’m concerned!
    Enjoy your break in the warm, and look after yourself, let the (emotional) bruises fade, and come back with a whole new outlook on things.
    (Trying to think of a way to crowbar two more bikes into my shed along with the four I own…) 😉

muckytee
    Free Member

Nice boys are not nice, they all turn out to be wrong-uns!

All people are ****, just some are liars also 😉

I’ve broken up with my avid brakes today, after 2 years I’d had enough of the constant screaming, they’d just give up on me when I needed them most and bleeding them was a real pain, no matter how I tried they wouldn’t become hard. I don’t mind a few quirks but I would be spending days doing calliper rebuilds and bleeding them. I wouldn’t see my friends any more or go riding, they were taking over my life – I began to slump into depression… Today I decided that I couldn’t take any more and ordered a pair of shimano 675s

[gotye]Now they are some brakes that I used to own[/gotye]

piemonster

Well, really she should have posted asking for advice on some imminent goings on. Which in itself are not deadly serious but potentially highly amusing.

However, seeming to be a real person. It’s not very STW is it. Unless its a double(triple?) bluff. In which case it’s very STW.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Nice boys

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNjTayYv9Yg[/video]

spchantler
    Free Member

just googled emily green (before my time) and found this[video]http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/hitler-plans-a-stw-ride[/video]

spchantler
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psNPZeqzuGo[/video]

piemonster

Googles Emily green

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

I’m in Adelaide

look on the bright-side, you are not in a stupid country that SHOULD be basking in early spring but instead has entered another ice-age.

personally if i was you i’d get up to byron or thereabouts for a break and learn to surf like you mentioned. yes tons and tons of great waves down south, but sod that you need a party town!

bigjim

4 pages how quickly?

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

If your doing a ‘two thumbs up’ gesture in that photo,…you’ve got some really weird Alan Hansenesque thumbs!

I already have one long distance relationship, not sure I can fit another one in?

…. I know of someone in Australia… her husband….eeek! He needs the love of a good woman to take his mind off mine….hmmm two birds one stone!

mogrim

I’m in Adelaide

There’s your problem! Move to Melbourne, less provincial and much more fun!

duntstick
    Free Member

It’s a shame really, desperate as hell, such a pity that that there isn’t a real female presence on Singletrack. I wonder what the true ratio is………..

billyboy
    Free Member

I’ve skipped loads here.

Don’t go back ….move forward…good luck

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

Emily Green, now there’s a blast from the past………….

kendo954
    Free Member

Wheelie- have you any Irish in you? 😉

Wheelie-good
    Free Member

2 hours sleep is that enough? Hmmm I mean I don’t usually sleep much but maybe I should get some more? Could someone do me a favour and just knock me out, the alcohol from last night is now making me feel sick rather than sleepy!
    Also really can’t believe how awesome everyone on here is being, I guess we have all had our hearts broken at sometime, a sucky thing to have in common, but it’s part of life and I will survive and get on with my life!
    Oh and no one got me deleted o thanks for that too!

tpbiker
    Free Member

whos emily green? Was she the resident STW hottie? Pics?

Wheelie-good
    Free Member

The ex was part Irish, so no not anymore! 😉

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 421 total)

The topic ‘Broke up with my boyfriend……..’ is closed to new replies.