Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • British Super Bikes
  • Pigface
    Free Member

Amazing last race at Brands, Congratulations to Tommy Hill.

Stupid format though.

Rorschach
    Free Member

Put #spoiler# on it next time arsehat 👿

Pigface
    Free Member

Ooops but now you know

Rorschach
    Free Member

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr……

Pigface
    Free Member

I apologise for not putting spoiler on this but when is it apropiate to mention or discuss sporting stuff. This isnt a motorcycle site if we cant talk about sport at the time then it looses it impact. You want to discuss this 2 weeks down the road?

Euro
    Free Member

Great climax to a championship. Although the best man won on the day, my hat’s off to Hopper for showing his class on the ‘mickey mouse’ british tracks. Shakey would be champ if they had kept the universal format.

Rorschach, Grrrrrrrrr yourself. What did you expect the thread to be about?

almightydutch
    Free Member

This is why the BSB Championship is the best in the world. Beats MotoGP, WSB and AMA hands down.
    I dont think i’ve ever seen a better race….ever!!!

uplink
    Free Member

Put #spoiler# on it next time arsehat

as said, it’s not a motorbike racing forum and even if it was, who the hell would open a thread with that title if they didn’t want to know about it? 🙄

Pigface
    Free Member

Dont worry been called worse by better.

simondbarnes

Was a great final race. 6 changes in title winner on the last lap and just 0.006 seconds deciding it in the end. Has been an excellent season. The shootout is bloody stupid though and should be left to nascar.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘British Super Bikes’ is closed to new replies.