Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • British Enduro Series 2017
  • orena45

Looks like the web site’s been updated with dates and venues for next year…Inners, Dyfi, Hamsterley, Llangollen and Eastridge.

What do you reckon? Who’s racing next year?

kimbers

I might try and do one

a lot of good stuff out there- big weekend races from PMBA and Southern Enduro too

kimbers

WGES dates, but not venues

https://www.instagram.com/p/BM6pZU2AC-W/

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

Will do the Dyfi round of this, always enjoyed the venue with the UKGE, and haven’t done a BES yet.

orena45

Nice one Kimbers, would be good to see ya at a couple.

Yeah April’s looking like a busy month. A fair bit of travelling from the SW!

Intending, at the moment, of doing BES, PMBA National Champs and Southern Champs, seeing as that’s down this way.

DrP

I said to myself 2017 i’d do less XC, more enduro… however that’s just too much travelling..

I think i’ll look at the southern enduro stuff.
    Being, you know, Southern..

DrP

kimbers

A lot of traveling!

PMBA at Grizedale I’ll aim for as it’s a brilliant venue with UKGE

Likewise Dyfi, absolutely amazing area for riding, there’s a reason the Atherton’s moved there!
    I’d love to see a big 3 day Enduro there

benpinnick

The Dyfi round is sort of a big 3 dayer… well the track is BIG and its over 3 days if you include Friday! Need the numbers though I guess to make it a big one.

orena45

Dr P – know what ya mean (I’m in Cornwall!). I did have a tip a few weeks ago that there was going to be a Southwest round, but looks like that’s changed which is a shame. Southern Enduro is still lots of travelling for me so much of a muchness ha!

Tracey

Tweedlove is already out. PMBA is out and booking opens at the end of the month. Still two to go this year for Abigale. Kinlochleven this weekend. Its minus 4 out there but at least the snow has stopped. Then Gisburn day and night next weekend.
    Dates for the BES dont clash with Tweedlove PMBA or EWS so it looks like another busy year with loads of travelling for us

kimbers

The PMBA national champs is a big development, if only because BEMBA are getting it together, is like to see them advertising themselves a bit more

fathomer

Wouldn’t mind ago at one of these if I can make it. Are they technically any more difficult than the others out there?

The hardest I’ve done so far was the WGES at Eastridge this year.

mrhoppy

Wouldn’t mind ago at one of these if I can make it. Are they technically any more difficult than the others out there?
    The hardest I’ve done so far was the WGES at Eastridge this year.

The WGES at eastridge used the easier tracks on the hill, the BES course used some of the same and added harder stages again.

chakaping
    Free Member

The PMBA national champs is a big development,

Grizedale and Graythwaite are both big rides in their own right, together it’s going to be a monster! Are you doing it?

kimbers

Im hoping to get to that one

plecostomus
    Free Member

Will be interesting to see what they intend to use at Llangollen

chrispo
    Free Member

@fathomer

In a word, yes. They are a lot harder than this year’s Welsh events.

nosedive
    Free Member

My favourite races of this year were pmba grizedale and lee quarry. So planning on doing those 2 next year. Maybe mix it up with the BES hamsterley and something welsh

orena45

Southern Enduro is still lots of travelling for me so much of a muchness ha!

Did a quick few calculations and Google Maps plotting earlier. Turns out the furthest Southern Enduro round is as close to me as the closest BES round, so they’re not as far away as I thought..

fr0sty125
    Free Member

Wasn’t planning to do either PMBA or BES rounds in 2017. Think I will do the PMBA national champs because it looks like it will be epic riding, also want to do Tweedlove and Ard Rock.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘British Enduro Series 2017’ is closed to new replies.