Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • British Cycling/CRC Discount code, aaaaaaaagh!
  • IHN

Just put a £250ish order into CRC, get my unique discount code from the British Cycling site, put that in the CRC order page, lovely, shows £25 off.

Click through to Paypal, pay (not really paying attention), back to order complete page in CRC – no discount applied. Grr.

So, cancel order, put it all through again, enter code again and…. code can only be used once in a month. Aaaaaaaagh!

So, what do I do? Wait a week and do it all again (and hope none of the stuff is out of stock by then?). Mail ’em? Ring ’em? Chalk it up?

Dark-Side

Send em a screen grab of your code and they’ll refund the difference, its a very common problem!

IHN

Ah, right, okay. I’ve just sent them a message via the Contact Us thing, we’ll see what happens

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    duckman

Yup; happened to me as well! I sorted it out over the phone.

julzm
    Free Member

Apparently you have to log in first before you put the code in otherwise it removes the code. They do sort it though if you contact them.

andy4d

Yep, as others have said. Happened to me, emailed them and they said to reorder and send a screen grab of my code, refunded the discount a couple of days later. No probs.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘British Cycling/CRC Discount code, aaaaaaaagh!’ is closed to new replies.