Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • British Cycling Kit….
  • Nezbo
    Free Member

Why is it that only British cycling do not sell there kit (is jerseys etc…), I have seen every other kit available on the internet (even from legitimate places) I am not after one to say I am any good or that I am part of their team. I just think the kit looks good and to show my support for British Cycling.
    You can even get jerseys for ‘British Cycling’ Scotland (or whatever it’s called) from the British cycling website.

I saw a post a while back that it was disrespectful to where a British cycling top but I disagree because I want to show my support, and why can you get team Sky tops as well, and the world champ jersey.

Or have I just not found the jersey on the net yet?

Sancho
    Free Member

It kind of makes sense that you have to earn it, not buy it.

Andyhilton
    Free Member

Team and Talent Squad only. Tough.

trail_rat
    Free Member

you can also buy it if you are going to represent BC at a world champs(iirc it was the world marathon champs but not 100%) …

a mate of mine was elite brit marathon champ (back in`t day ) and was going on to race at the world equivalent but wasnt deemed good enough for BC support … but had to race in bc kit to race in the big race ……

Nezbo
    Free Member

It kind of makes sense that you have to earn it, not buy it.

but my point is you can buy a UCI ranbow jersey, and every other team kit.

Travis

You can buy the rainbow jersey, but you're not allowed to wear it at races (sanctioned ones that is)
    [Edit] I see the OP point, I think if BC had a slightly different version of their kit, or even not made by the same company (BMC supporters clubs tops are made by a different company compared to the ones the actual team wears) then it's good for showing support and for raising funds

Travis

I thought that BC website had a shop, which was linked to a page on Wiggle. I can't seem to find it.
    Maybe they have stopped selling items for the time being

Surfr
    Free Member

There's always BC skinsuits on eBay going cheap. I'd buy one but I'd look a c0ck

Nezbo
    Free Member
    tragically1969
    Free Member

…then it's good for showing support and for raising funds

That bit is easy:

http://new.britishcycling.org.uk/membership/article/mem-st-membership-home-Membership-Home-0

Nezbo
    Free Member

That bit is easy:

I am already a silver member.

hels
    Free Member

Buy some British triathlon kit – they will let anybody wear it who has £50 and it looks just about the same, although it might be skinsuit come to think of it. (Must get those leftover jerseys from british champs on ebay)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘British Cycling Kit….’ is closed to new replies.