Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • British Airways. How to contact regarding complaint??
  • fourbanger
    Free Member

They let me down on a flight. Emailed 3 weeks ago and got automated reply. Nothing else. Phone just cuts me off. Anyone got a direct contact? Getting a bit hacked off.

scruff9252

Twitter?

ads678

Google gives me this but no idea if its correct!!

BA CEO email keith.x.williams@ba.com

Rio

You could try https://www.britishairways.com/travel/custrelform/public/en_gb

Edit: that’s worked for me in the past but just saw that you’ve already emailed. Try the boss as above.

stilltortoise
    Free Member

In my experience Twitter is a great tool for getting a response when you have a complaint. BT were on it like a rash when I had some problems before Christmas. BA might also be more responsive via a very public Tweet complaint.

curto80
    Free Member

BA are absolutely terrible. Nothing works, they just don’t give a monkeys.

Hope this helps.

br
    Free Member

They let me down on a flight.

Cancelled, full, poor – what?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

BA are absolutely terrible. Nothing works, they just don’t give a monkeys.
    Hope this helps.

I fly long haul with them once a month or more and I disagree with you.

Have always had good service from their customer service team and have very rarely had problems on board. Only one this year, for example, which was faulty IFE en route back from Seattle. Airmiles as compensation and an upgrade on my next flight as an apology.

See also the recent fire at LAS.

curto80
    Free Member

Yeah yeah I know I know. I’m talking about their back office, not the flight product. Their latest indiscretion was taking two and a half months to send me a cancellation invoice that I needed to make an insurance claim.

fourbanger
    Free Member

Cancelled, full, poor – what?

Poured boiling gravy on me whilst serving meal. Zero first aid. Only avoided a badly burnt arm by shoving past food cart (was asked to wait) to get in the toilet and get it under cold water. 13 hours with sore arm. Oil all over shorts, only fit for the workshop. Offered a wet wipe and glass of champagne, ie zero **** given.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

That’s shoddy.

As above, Twitter can be good. Also, are you Exec Club? If so, there are direct lines and contacts which you should try.

chewkw
    Free Member

Niece & bro-in-law just flew with BA from far east few days ago – delayed for 3 hrs (no big deal to me) but that is not the main problem, the main problem is the outdated in-flight facilities … 😆

To BA you do know you have plenty of iPhone, iPad, iWant people don’t you? You need to keep yourself up-to-date or you will loose out on the tech savvy generation … personally, I don’t use any of those technology and will be satisfied with low pixels screen, good food and nice looking air-stewardess Benny Hill style … (Benny Hill background music)

Oh … niece said she would never fly with BA again unless she has no choice. 😯

njee20
    Free Member

Google gives me this but no idea if its correct!!
    BA CEO email keith.x.williams@ba.com

Doubt it, Willie Walsh is still CEO isn’t he?

nickharv

Willie Walsh is CEO of IAG who own BA. BA CEO is Keith Williams.

Joe

Long term gold card member here…and as far as I am concerned they are great long haul, but couldn’t give a shit about their short haul customers.

Their Europe flights are consistently ludicrously late and ludicrously expensive. They don’t respond to my frequent emails about this.

Cougar

Willie Walsh is CEO of IAG who own BA. BA CEO is Keith Williams.

It’s academic anyway.

If you think the CEO of a multinational company is going to personally deal with (or even remotely give a toss about) every complaint email they receive about a cancelled flight, you must’ve had one land on your head are probably mistaken. They will be handed straight to Customer Services to ignore deal with in due course. If you’re really lucky then it might be flagged as “sent via the CEO,” but it’ll be down to the individual CS team as to whether that has a positive effect on the service or just marks you out as the sort of assclown who expects Bill Gates to fix their computer when it crashes (despite him not being Microsoft CEO for fifteen years now) and gets you pushed to the bottom of the pile.

Ask on Twitter (https://twitter.com/British_Airways) or try the link Rio posted (there’s a “disruption claim form” on there, is that what you need perhaps?)

jambalaya
    Free Member

As a frequent flier I get a response from the Executive Club no problem (have had to complain occasionally), keep trying customer services by phone

legend
    Free Member

**** me, life up the front of the plane is tough!

LHS
    Free Member

Twitter.

jekkyl

Op I want pictures of the damage to your arm so you can prove you’re not a troll, pictures PICTURES I want them now, get on with it, are they on your phone, hurry up..

RickDraper
    Free Member

Where were you flying to or from?

thepurist

Must’ve been in the back end if they spilled gravy. Up by Flashy’s seat the only serve a “jus” or “veloute”…

chrisdiesel
    Free Member

My case went missing and didn’t fly with my to Vegas… Vegas ground crew are shocking so I just bought about $800 of new clothes to get me by whilst there and sent them copies of the invoices when I got home. They refunded me the $800 within days and my bag arrived from its world tour a few day later

legend
    Free Member

thepurist – Member
    Must’ve been in the back end if they spilled gravy. Up by Flashy’s seat the only serve a “jus” or “veloute”…
    POSTED 4 MINUTES AGO # REPORT-POST

The plot, unlike the gravy, thickens! Maybe they knew the OP was an outcast and this was the tactic to get rid?

njee20
    Free Member

If you think the CEO of a multinational company is going to personally deal with (or even remotely give a toss about) every complaint email they receive about a cancelled flight, you must’ve had one land on your head are probably mistaken.

I had an ongoing issue with Amazon resolved in about 15 minutes by emailing their UK CEO. It can work.

Emails that got sent to the CEO of the previous (FTSE 100) company I worked at got handled quick sharp too.

fourbanger
    Free Member

No troll today, just a bit pissed off really. I’m not after compo for burns or anything, just some new shorts. 40k miles with them in the last 6 months plus potential injury claim and you’d think they’d be on it straight away.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

If you think the CEO of a multinational company is going to personally deal with (or even remotely give a toss about) every complaint email they receive about a cancelled flight, you must’ve had one land on your head are probably mistaken.

I had an ongoing issue with Amazon resolved in about 15 minutes by emailing their UK CEO. It can work.

Emails that got sent to the CEO of the previous (FTSE 100) company I worked at got handled quick sharp too.
    If you think the CEO has even read that email you having a laugh, it will be delegated and filtered before it even gets near them. It may shortcut the complaints procedure but it will soon be just a spam box.

squirrelking
    Free Member

Fourbanger- good luck but be prepared to be disappointed.

I’d never hand them my money again, flew with them from my own cash once and they **** up so badly I’d never knowingly let anyone make the same mistake. Granted it was now 9 years ago but from what has been said it doesn’t sound like their attitude has change any. For those wanting the tale, they lost myDH bike which, even when found by BMI and its existence passed on by mailing everyone within the postcode marked inside the rented bag, wasn’t enough for BA to actually give two **** about and in the end BMI just paid to have it sent to me. They then proceeded to lose at least one piece of luggage on every subsequent work booked flight I went on, usually between London and Glasgow.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

So, the baggage handling agents, then?

njee20
    Free Member

If you think the CEO has even read that email you having a laugh, it will be delegated and filtered before it even gets near them. It may shortcut the complaints procedure but it will soon be just a spam box.

Who cares? It can get resolutions. Again, in the multinational company I worked for some would get seen first hand by the CEO, and it would lead to a swift resolution. If an EA/PA intercepted it then even better, avoided a grumpy exec. Email addresses didn’t get changed, nor were they inundated with grumpy emails.

fourbanger
    Free Member

No response yet. Managed to get through twice to talk to someone to be told I would be emailed. 2 months next week.
    Future trips to be booked with Singapore Airlines.

akira

We had to cut a holiday short as they cancelled a flight after we booked it. Compensation zero, also if you’ve booked seats for your kids you don’t automatically get kids meals unless you ask for them beforehand…..nonsense.

br
    Free Member

Poured boiling gravy on me whilst serving meal. Zero first aid. Only avoided a badly burnt arm by shoving past food cart (was asked to wait) to get in the toilet and get it under cold water. 13 hours with sore arm. Oil all over shorts, only fit for the workshop. Offered a wet wipe and glass of champagne, ie zero **** given.

You should’ve dealt with it there and then. That’s what the Purser/Cabin Manager is for. And if no joy, at the desk on arrival.

tbh I haven’t flown now for +3 years but before then spent +20 years flying (ex Gold Card) and given a choice, always used BA (and would always in the future).

fourbanger
    Free Member

I probable should have dealt with it there and then but I was only 3 days in Singapore, then landing in Heathrow at 0530 for a flight to Bulgaria out of Luton at 0800. Priority was sleep and get to Luton for my next flight, not argue the toss with some air stewards!
    So this sort of situation I imagined was what customer service number/email is for.
    Managed to talk to an actual human yesterday who assured me it was being made a priority!
    Do they just fob you off and hope you **** off?

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)

The topic ‘British Airways. How to contact regarding complaint??’ is closed to new replies.