Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • bristol to weston ride route?
  • rp16v
    Free Member

mum wants to do a bristol-weymoth ride but i recomended a weston ride first to see how she gets on she will be on a ss mtb with slicks il be on my flat bar ss road bike oviosley i dont mind holding back etc but i dont thing she would be confident enough to do the full route by road,is there any cycle paths that lead all of or most of the way there?
    thanks.

wallop

In short, no. I don’t believe there is currently an easy route to Weston without getting onto the A370. This will change in a couple of years – Sustrans are working on a route between Clevedon and Weston. You could go the long way round – head to Yatton on the Long Ashton cycle path and then back lanes via Nailsea, then head onto the Strawberry Line down to Axbridge, but it is a bit of a detour.

Have a look here for route options:

http://www.sustrans.org.uk/map?searchKey=bristol&searchType=search&Search=Find

Great map for zooming into!

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

Its possible to go Clevedon – Kingston Seymour – Wick St. Lawrence – Worle You’ll need to cross the Yeo round the back of Yeobank Farm at Tutshill, and then over one of its drainage leats.

It feels like the back of beyond mind, and its on tracks.

Check out Google Earth.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘bristol to weston ride route?’ is closed to new replies.