Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Bristol RAP (Ride and Pint) – Sunday 3rd July
  • Special_ized_Jamie

Anyone fancy a ride in Bristol next Sunday?

I have lived in Bristol for four years and ride with the same people week in week out (not a bad thing) but see 100’s of other riders that I say hello to but never really gets any further.

So as a solution to this does anyone fancy a ride next Sunday around AC, LW, 50 Acre? I am easy on start time but how does 11am Clifton side of the suspension bridge suit?

Overall the pace will be fairly social with a hint of competitiveness on some sections I am sure.

For anyone who is interested we can for a pint after somewhere close by with a big garden to store the bikes.

Hope a few can make it, if not will be solo ride for me!

simonlovell999
    Free Member

hi

i live in bristol and that sounds good. im not a partically fast ridder but up for a social pace.

hugor
    Free Member

subcribed. I live in Cardiff but am keen to explore new terrain.

Special_ized_Jamie

Good times!

For anyone travelling for a little further affield parking is free around Clifton so you can get the bike out easily enough then head over the bridge.

Special_ized_Jamie

Weather looks OK for tomorrow, final role call who is coming?

simonlovell999
    Free Member

I would have liked to have done the ride tomorrow, cant make it now. Maybe some other time if you up for another RAP session, drop me a email? should be in profile

Thanks

singlecrack
    Free Member

I will be in Ashton Court and surrounding area’s with 2 others from about 9am

Pitch pro
    stumpy
    on-one ss

look out for us 🙂

onereallynicespeed
    Free Member

im with singlecrack with the pig iron 🙂 im assuming singlecrack is the pasty? 😉 should be in the woods there floundering around hopefully meet up.

singlecrack
    Free Member

evening piglet 😆

Special_ized_Jamie

I’ll be on blue Turner 5 Spot, not sure how many there will be in the group. Somewhere between 1 and 5 looks likely

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Bristol RAP (Ride and Pint) – Sunday 3rd July’ is closed to new replies.