Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Bristol plumber, electrician, builders?
  • mcwyc
    Free Member

Hey All,
    Don’t suppose there are any plumbers, sparks or builders in the house or even recommendations? I’m looking to get quotes on some works in north Bristol suburbs. Central heating installation, rewiring, single storey extension in particular.
    Thanks for looking – happy riding, summer is here!!
    Cheers

mcwyc
    Free Member

Anyone from the evening crowd?

wrecker
    Free Member

Hi, a friend is an electrician based in n.bristol. His company is mjp electrical. His name is mark. Give him a shout.
    I know plenty of tradesmen in the area, floorers, dry liners, carpenters etc. mail is in profile.

mrsi
    Free Member

Pete Willis, did a new consumer unit and some other electrical odds and ends for us a few months ago. Really nice bloke, reliable, did a good job and didn’t cost the earth. Drop me an email if you want his number.

Moses

Plumber, Stuart Cleave of Cleave plumbing, very good bloke.
    Cleave Plumbing <cleaveplumbing@gmail.com>;

mcwyc
    Free Member

Thanks – much appreciated

aka_Gilo
    Free Member

Having a 3 storey extension built at the mo in South Bristol. Not finished yet, but 3/4 of the way through the job I’m very pleased with the builders we’re using and would definitely recommend them. PM me if you want their details.

Earl
    Free Member

The builder in my house at the moment is excellent. High attention to detail, very knowledgeable, multi-skilled. PM me if you want his details.
    Working in North Bris is ideal for him.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Bristol plumber, electrician, builders?’ is closed to new replies.