Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • BRISTOL NOVEMBER BIKE JUMBLE! 5/11/16
  • Agency_Scum
    Free Member

Midday Saturday NOVEMBER 5TH at Mud Dock, Bristol. As usual it’s the first Saturday of every month at midday, parking is cheap with a huge Pay+Display right next door. Setting up a stall is FREE, borrowing a table is FREE.
    It’s important you don’t set up too early. Recently there’s been difficulties with people setting up and selling as early as 11am. This takes all the buyers away from those setting up on time.

PLEASE DON’T PARK IN MUD DOCK CAR PARK

10.30am: Coffee+Cake Morning in Mud Dock cafe

12.00 midday: BIKE JUMBLE!

Frankenstein
    Free Member

Might need 2 tables please.

Having a de-hoarding session.

Cold but I hope it’s a good turnout!

If anybody needs mudguards, roadwheeks, panniers, racks and camelbacks and new cables – I would appreciate it so I can park my car into the garage for once.

Also the cash will pay for coke and hookers.

Agency_Scum
    Free Member

IT’S TOMORROW!!

ctk
    Free Member

Coming with a few bits and bobs.

Agency_Scum
    Free Member

IT’S TODAY!!

flashes
    Free Member

Cracking jumble Gromet…consider I wasn’t buying anything I did quite well, Rapha jersey, gloves, new efi grips, helmet and wheels…..but I may have sold a pair of wheels and tyres……

nickjb
    Free Member

Was a very good one today (other than the odd layout, felt sorry for the chaps who couldn’t get a good spot). A few ‘obsolete’ 10 speed bits for very cheap for me and some spanners from the man with too many spanners. A couple of tops for the wife. She moans about coming but almost always spends more than me.

Jerm

Excellent jumble. Really good turnout. Highlight for me were XTR SPDs in great condition for £5!

Moses

Yes, an excellent jumble. Thanks for your work, Mark.

If the bearded gentleman from St Andrews with the Kona frame, old-school XT levers & the Nitto saddlebag support for sale would like to get in touch, I’d be grateful. Email in profile.

Frankenstein
    Free Member

Great social and made £250+ out of my boxed spares that were gaining dust and also helps out a fellow rider.

Now I can walk into my garage without falling over.
    Bought coke (coke) and a Maccy D’s chicken legend. The diet is off today. No hookers either.

To be honest it was nice seeing everyone – fantastic social.

Will have another sort out next weekend and use the classifieds.

Cheers Mark/Agency Scum. Thanks for the laughs too.

akira

Wanted to come but boys had thing on this morning so parent duty called, maybe make the next one.

Dogsby

Frankenstein,

I think I was next to you on Saturday. Many thanks for the chat. It was a truly excellent day and great to chat to a whole load of fellow cyclists as well as to sell some stuff.

Dogsby

Frankenstein
    Free Member

Pleasure to meet you!

Everyone is much nicer out of the forums and ahem less silly.

reformedfatty
    Free Member

Twas an excellent one for me too, buying not selling. Pair of discs for £2, replacement for the creaky saddle on my fatbike, pair of nobby nics for a fiver and some other stuff I don’t even remember

The missus didn’t even twig that the parts were for building back up a frame that she thought was going.

ctk
    Free Member

What time was it meant to start? got there at 11.40 and was in full flow! Made about £40 selling stuff that I really, really didnt want!

flashes
    Free Member

It’s 12.00.
    Anyone setting up before then will be verbally abused…………

Frankenstein
    Free Member

Hi flashes,

Are you still a recruiter in Bristol?

flashes
    Free Member

Yes…..please drop me an email if you want to get hold of me……

shaggy

Anyone know if there is a December jumble happening? It’s unlike Mark not to say…

Steelfreak
    Free Member

Bump.

Steelfreak
    Free Member

Mark – is it on???

wallop

Yes it’s on.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘BRISTOL NOVEMBER BIKE JUMBLE! 5/11/16’ is closed to new replies.