Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Bristol Commuter – hybrid with tri bars – you da fastest
  • acjim
    Free Member

Dunno if he’s on here, but mate you are the fastest hybrid with tri bars rider in the West – love your high cadence commuter race style, and the way you shout at cars is teh awesum too. Keep up the good work.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Pics and vid needed tomorrow please.

In fact videos of those folk who ride with helmet-cams on and wind drivers up would be a right laugh.

fourbanger
    Free Member

I was shifting. What’s your point?

monkeyboyjc

is this the guy with the clear faring arond teh tri bars – or some one else?

SammyC
    Free Member

How are other Bristol commuters enjoying the new bendy buses? Exciting aren’t they when they pass you with mm to spare! 😯

fuzzhead
    Free Member

oooh, bendy buses, not seem any of them on my way into work. Kids in the ‘mead telling me they’e gonna have my bike, seen/heard plenty of them 😉

Lifer
    Free Member

My brother regularly sees a bloke commuting in full Astana kit with a time trial helmet near london bridge, gives it the ‘Allez! Allez!’ whenever he sees him.

Astana man told him to **** off last week 😆

SammyC
    Free Member

Bendy buses are on the Park&Ride route out on the A4 towards Bath. Big sign on the back states “These buses are 18m long” shame no-one told the drivers….

acjim
    Free Member

No fairing – lots of lights though, including a special helmet light so he can shine a “lazer” onto naughty drivers evil faces.
    Skinny fella in lycra – he is actually pretty fast but just hugely inappropriate (IMO) – trying to barge cars out the way etc – bizarre.

bendy buses, did we get London’s old ones or something? Way too long for roundabouts – good at gridlocking traffic.

rp16v
    Free Member

i have seen tribar-man a few times on my route also a couple of ppl on road bikes with fullface lids latley….to keep warm maby?

those bendys are a bitch to get past

glos rd is getting wors with ppl running thru traffic i had a luck miss last week but the guy infront of me not so lucky he hit down HARD!

molgrips
    Free Member

In case anyone asks, the chap bombing along Poplar High St extremely fast on a blue Kona Dew with full mudguards and a rack is me. Yes, you may shout ‘allez allez!’ and ring a cowbell at me.

Oh wait that’s skiing.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Bristol Commuter – hybrid with tri bars – you da fastest’ is closed to new replies.