Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Bristol Bikefest Roll Call
  • simondbarnes
    egb81
    Free Member

We were promoted to 8th. Can’t argue with that.

nemesis
    Free Member

LOL – somehow my last lap (where I also lurked for the best part of 10 minutes) has been split into a 20 minute lap and a 26 minute one. Fastest lap of the day, I reckon 🙂

Those results make interesting reading, the single speed winner would have won the solo male category. 😯 No wonder I couldn’t catch him. 😳
    The over 40s winner would have been 3rd solo male as well.
    And if I’d entered the over 50s category, I could have won it on a single speed. 😛

nemesis
    Free Member

You looked to be going well Graham. Nice to have a quick walk with you on that first lap (of mine, not yours!) 🙂

mamadirt
    Free Member

I did the jump at the end a few times but nobody was laying on the floor at the time……………………luckily for them

Ha, me too! Soooo glad no-one was brave/foolish enough to lie next to it 😆

I too was aiming for 5 laps but only managed 4 . . . well almost . . . crossed the line 20 freakin’ seconds after the 3 hour cut off time (I blame the Bengali Tiger in my water bottle which sent me the wrong way on the second lap 😳 ). Fantastic event though – I’ll be back!

😀

LoCo
    Free Member

Ace weekend as always with great results for the team with AndrewJ getting first in Super old gits 12 solo.
    Mark 2nd single speed solo & the guys from Urban Cyclery/ Loco tuning 2nd in Pairs.
    Rich and myself managed 16/20 in pairs 12hr. with me having the biggest bonk ever on my last lap I really just wanted a nap in a bush halfway round 😆

monkeyp

are there any photos doing the rounds? Loads of people taking pics, but not the usual suspects by the look of it.

c_klein87

single speed is the way to go round Ashton Court! I was tempted but the entry fee wasn’t so extortionate!

simondbarnes

are there any photos doing the rounds? Loads of people taking pics, but not the usual suspects by the look of it.

There’s Graham Haller with a couple of albums… http://www.ipernity.com/doc/dylbic/album

There seemed to be several photographers around the course, not found any others online yet though.

mamadirt
    Free Member

Another here – http://www.robbarkerimages.com/events/gallery.php?mode=gallery&id=48&page=1 – not available until tomorrow though.

nemesis
    Free Member

Saturday pics are up 🙂

http://www.robbarkerimages.com/events/gallery.php?mode=gallery&id=48&page=1

(Front wheel probably washed out shortly after 🙂 )

LoCo
    Free Member

Haven’t been able to find any pictures of 315 if anybody sees any can you let me know cheers!

nemesis
    Free Member

I think that you’ll be able to search on number once he’s sorted that out.

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘Bristol Bikefest Roll Call’ is closed to new replies.