Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Bristol Bike Jumble! 4/4/15
  • Agency_Scum
    Free Member

Midday Saturday APRIL 4TH at Mud Dock, Bristol. As usual it’s the first Saturday of every month at midday, parking is cheap with a huge Pay+Display right next door. Setting up a stall is FREE, borrowing a table is FREE.
    It’s important you don’t set up too early. Recently there’s been difficulties with people setting up and selling as early as 11am. This takes all the buyers away from those setting up on time.

PLEASE DON’T PARK IN MUD DOCK CAR PARK

10.30am: Coffee+Cake Morning in Mud Dock cafe

12.00 midday: BIKE JUMBLE!

KINGTUT
    Free Member

I will be there selling my dismantled Planet X SL, frame forks and dura ace and ultegra bits and bobs + more.

rocco

KINGTUT – Member
    I will be there selling my dismantled Planet X SL, frame forks and dura ace and ultegra bits and bobs + more.

Oooooh what size frame? 😀

KINGTUT
    Free Member

XL as I recall, its the old style from a few years back.

Agency_Scum
    Free Member

IT’S TOMORROW!!

ell_tell
    Free Member

Bank holiday plan dependant and whether I manage to cobble all my mtb parts together, I might try and make this one.

Do you find there is much call for 26″ stuff (frames and tyres) or do people generally leave with everything they bought with them in the first place?

wordnumb
    Free Member

Ell_Tell’s Paradox.

or do people generally leave with everything they bought with them in the first place?

ell_tell
    Free Member

Got you thinking 🙂

loxy
    Free Member

Been to the last two and made over £500 selling a variety of new and used road and mtb parts, frames and forks didn’t seem that popular but lots of interest in parts/wheels etc. Just be realistic about the prices and be ready to go at 12 as its all but over by 1:15.

Agency_Scum
    Free Member

IT’S TODAY!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Bristol Bike Jumble! 4/4/15’ is closed to new replies.