Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Bringewood – Anyone know what the conditions are like?
  • mrflaky
    Free Member

Hi All

Just wondering if anyone knew what the conditions are like up at Bringewood currently?

Due to be riding there at the weekend and having the usual tyre decision making crisis, currently still got my mud tyres on.

So to be brave or not and change them over?

Cheers

cakefest
    Free Member

Loads of rain on Sunday pm/Monday am so still wet in the area. Went in there last night and rode easy trails, not DH. Bits but not lots of mud on Pipeline trail from car park opposite Forestry Centre. Bottom segment of DH to tabletop looked mostly dry, but didn’t ride any of it at all. Should dry out a lot if no rain till weekend. Forecast currently shows heavy rain 5-8pm today and then light showers Friday.

core

It had been really good and dry, even a tad dusty until we had that rain last week.

I’m avoiding it at the moment as it’ll be greasy as hell, but it does dry quickly in the main if we have a good few days, however expect some really soggy bits as it’s all natural loamy stuff.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    mrflaky
    Free Member

Thanks guys, been a few years since I have ridden/raced there and remember it being a slog in the wet!

Might be the perfect excuse to get another set of wheels built up!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Bringewood – Anyone know what the conditions are like?’ is closed to new replies.