• This topic has 9 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by Del.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Bring out the bell tent.
  • Mooly
    Free Member

Has to be a camping weekend surely. Open fire and marshmallows with the kids.
    Sweeeeet.

qwerty
    Free Member

This thread is useless without…

Del

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    bigsurfer
    Free Member

Del,

Is that your bell tent, I have been looking for one exactly like that.

The key features that I am after is a single wooden pole for the door and a lace up door.

I am looking on behalf of a youth organisation, we currently have quite a few bell tents but the metal A frame poles at the front get hung on and zips always tend to be a weak point when filled with loads of kids.

If you know where you got it from I would be really interested.

Thanks.

Woody
    Free Member

Really fancied one of them but a bit skint at the moment so had to go for a HiGear Voyager 6.

Love the idea of them fully kitted out with a stove, candles etc. and really easy to erect by the sounds of it. Funny though, Ive never seen one on a campsite I’ve been on yet!

qwerty
    Free Member

I can pitch our 5mtr one in 20mins on my own, taking down takes longer, great space inside, the metal pole can cause worries in a thunderstorm though!!!

Drac

Chillifest for me tomorrow with my Bros. and Dad, then Sunday we’re taking the kids to the beach for the day.

surfer
    Free Member

Lions fest in the morning which rules out camping tomorrow night!

Did some last week though!

petrieboy

Ours has been out a few times already this year. Last weekend was a scorcher in Cleethorpes

Del

tbh mines a bit shit. not very well put together. guys are a bit mis-matched. pegs were a mixture of bent over rebar and wire, and all quite sharp. i’ve seen a couple, both at ssec and ssuk, that had thinner guys, and a velcro door closure, that looked far more professionally finished to be fair. i’ve spent a fair amount of time around ‘proper’ tents, icelandics and greenlanders, to know the difference.
    if you really want to know mine was from ‘wild tyme’

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Bring out the bell tent.’ is closed to new replies.