Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 287 total)
  • Bring back rudeboy – please
  • simonfbarnes
    Free Member

G-Force (G-Force) Member Since July 29, 2009 (1 day)

OK, if you claim not to be RudeBoy, who were you formerly ?

hilldodger
    Free Member

So TJ, has he been unbanned from mleh-world yet ??

Seem to remember he didn't last there very long before you kicked him off the board and burned his warehoose doon………

greyman
    Free Member

come on then padded one, own up

@Juan – the French don't have a word for "technique"?

🙂

molgrips
    Free Member

I'd vote yes. He's not a bad bloke at all, he just doens't know when to let an argument go (yes, I know it's rich coming from me). He needs to understand (and care) how he comes over and also that sometimes you have to stop for the good of the community. Maybe I am pro-rudeboy because I can understand where he's coming from and identify a bit?

wors

I've been accused of being a lot of horrendous things over the years. Being Rudeboy however, isn't one of them.

You said the same thing the last time you got banned and came back. albeit about being padded-bra

johnners
    Free Member

No.

Although I don't care all that much – I seldom used to read anything posted by him anyway. I got to the point where I just couldn't be bothered.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Ohh, I can't help it….

Rudeboy was a prat with self esteem issues

Prat certainly, but self esteem issues? Nope.
    You really should try and meet up with him if that's what you think. Big surprise instore methinks!

That's the problem with the web. You don't get to know the person, no matter how much you think you do.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

but would he really call himself an unctuous bedwetter?

I thought that too implausible unless self parody

surfer
    Free Member

His accusations of racism were normally spot on. Its one of the most irritating things on here the subtle undercurrent of racism that runs thru many peoples posting.

He just did this when he was argued to a standstill when his all encompassing generalisations were challenged.

I think you are possibly looking for it if you really believe it exists to such an extent on here.

tankslapper
    Free Member

Oh to hell with it!!!!

I'M SPARTACUS!!!

G-Force
    Free Member

You really should try and meet up with him if that's what you think. Big surprise instore methinks!

Maybe I shall. Now then, where did I put that sand wedge?

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

That's the problem with the web. You don't get to know the person, no matter how much you think you do

that's not he PROBLEM with the web, it's the best thing about it 🙂

i've never taken preconceptions about people form this forum when i've met them in real life

except hora :shakes head:

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Ohh. Tough guy now!

hilldodger
    Free Member

That's the problem with the web. You don't get to know the person, no matter how much you think you do

which is exactly why the 'anguished ones' like TJ and Fred shouldn't make accusations of 'racism' on the basis of a post……

MrAgreeable

You aren't going to change the others mind in what you call pointless shouting matches, so you have to think of your audience(everyone else viewing this thread) and pitch your points of view to them.

I don't think he did that. Or if he did, it wasn't very effective. I do not accept that in order to balance out the shouty aggressive people of one sociopolitical standpoint, there should be shouty aggressive people from another.

nickc

It doesn't matter whether he comes back, TBH, he'd just get himself banned again eventually.

That's the point really isn't it, no one on here apart from him has the power to stop him from being banned, and he can't seem to help himself every incarnation as ended up the same way. So what would be the point, other than a few months of shouty-angry posts, more mod activity, and the inevitable ban.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

So TJ, has he been unbanned from mleh-world yet ??

Don't ask TJ, he doesn't do Mleh anymore.

Fred was never banned form Mleh AFAIK, we just didn't put him on a pedestal and he soon buggered off.

G
    Free Member

So what would be the point, other than a few months of shouty-angry posts, more mod activity, and the inevitable ban.

Amusement perhaps ?

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

i've never taken preconceptions about people form this forum when i've met them in real life

No, me neither. But some people do that and decide they done't like you, and hold things against you for ages (Years even)

tankslapper
    Free Member

which is exactly why the 'angusihed ones' like TJ and Fred shouldn't make accusations of 'racism' on the basis of a post……

Well said

I think if we were all being reasonable we all have hang-ups about people and individuals; show me the person who says they like everyone in the world and I will happily question their sanity.

Often by protesting about racism so much people exclude other peoples views which, in itself, is a form of racism – RB often managed that IMHO

Yet, in spite of all his foibles I think the forum needs him on a basis of inclusion if nothing else – his often London based and dare I say it strangely stereotyped views of how he himself viewed things needed to be challenged – he needed outside the bubble of his own self set parameters.

Hope that makes sense

KINGTUT
    Free Member

So what would be the point, other than a few months of shouty-angry posts, more mod activity, and the inevitable ban.

Amusement perhaps ?

Not for the owners of this site.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

hilldodger – Member

which is exactly why the 'anguished ones' like TJ and Fred shouldn't make accusations of 'racism' on the basis of a post……

I have clearly made the distinction when challenged between calling someone racist and stating their post is racist. I only label someone racist if they have repeatedly made racist comments.

Some posts are clearly racist even tho the poster may not consider themselves to be so.

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

PP –

more fool them

luckily i'm an idiot in real life as well as 'virtually'

mt
    Free Member

El bent – you seemed to have used my post as a reason to have wudeboy, thats exactly what I want we need him back. The chap served a purpose.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Wunundred!

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

Wunundred un wun actually

Del

You're right, the weasels are closing in.

Unbearable vibrations.

this IS weasel country.
    savage times.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Damn you flasheart – I was looking forward to doing that.

Mutter mutter oppressed masses mutter mutter bloody bourgeoisie mutter mutter mutter

hilldodger
    Free Member

this IS weasel country

more stoat than weasel……..

greyman
    Free Member

LOL @ the Captain … surely not, it can't be

juan
    Free Member

Yeah that does suits you well doesn't it…

juan
    Free Member

Right off to the pool just hope the lunduner will be back very soon

rogerthecat
    Free Member

I care not a jot, he was mildly amusing but as PP said – better to meet someone face to face and judge them by their actions rather than from behind a keyboard.

Some posts are clearly racist even tho the poster may not consider themselves to be so.

A good and eloquent point, and always reassuring that STW is there as a moral compass for those such as me who have erred.

A good thread that amused over lunch.

BTW, when was STW declared a democracy?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

rogerthecat – Member

BTW, when was STW declared a democracy?

I suspect its an oligarchy or even a theocracy

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

it used to be an autocracy but i think Chipps has taken his ill gotten gains and holed up on a carribean island (possibly with a volcano)

MrAgreeable

I think TJ's ongoing crusade to ride STW of subliminal racism smacks a little of someone who is now shunned by his peers and workmates after trying to point out the inherent bigotry in their thought processes.

MTT
    Free Member

CFH posted less crap threads when RB was here, I say bring him back. I wazzun't much of a fan during the FD and PB era, but found him quite likeable as RB, arguably he took himself a little less seriously.

G
    Free Member

KINGTUT – Member

Amusement perhaps ?

Not for the owners of this site.

Spoken like a Mleh-worlder thats forgotten how and why Mlehworld came about….

tankslapper
    Free Member

Do dee do do doo doo do doo do
    Do dee do do do
    Do dee do do doo doo do doo do
    Doodley do do dooo

trailmonkey

how and why Mlehworld came about….

Oh god, don't drag the Mlehlchers into it 😉

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 287 total)

The topic ‘Bring back rudeboy – please’ is closed to new replies.