Viewing 26 posts - 41 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • Brilliant Day and brilliant wife – Tell me your day
  • phinbob

Did a skills session today with Richard from All Biked Up in the sunshine on Holmbury Hill.

Great fun riding and I learned loads. Top day.

alexxx
    Free Member

Nice deck Flip!

I’ve been getting loose on some berm’s and popping off a 8 foot drop in the woods, getting torpedoed around and having a right laugh all fuelled by wine gums and good banter.

flip
    Free Member

Yeah i built it in a couple of weeks on and off. Its level acces for my wife and has blue and white led lights 8)

mazz
    Free Member

Watched my daughter gain her next gymnastics grades …with distinction! Very proud of her we all are.

Got home mid afternoon and managed to get out in the sunshine on the bike. Trails were, once again, super-gorgeous.

Pizza & beer for dinner, and now settling down with a glass of red wine.

Life is good.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Did the 100k at the LVIS audax, awesome event.

alexxx
    Free Member

I want a decking now 🙁

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I had a brilliant wife once….

…she wasn’t mine though! 😮

I’m here all week folks; special discount to pensioners on the Wednesday.

cheshirecat
    Free Member

Liverpool half marathon this morning. Lunch in Liverpool with family, then pootling around with work stuff this afternoon.

Not a bad day all in all.

kiwijohn

A lovely ride in the autumn sunshine on the Sunday best mountainbike. Explored some potential new trails.
    Then coming home to the wife baking biscuits. Om nom nom.

thebunk

off road 10k run this morning, which was suprisingly enjoyable. Afternoon spent in the mendips for the first time, didn’t get lost and found some brilliant trails, and the sun came out! Just had Fish and Chips and a pint in the local, now sitting down watching the Total Wipeout final with a rolo yoghurt that was half price! Even better than the half price pot of chocolate is that mrsbunk was with me the whole time! And she got dinner! I’ll see your brilliant wife and raise you one day! 😳 Maybe not…

ps44
    Free Member

Quick ride first thing then spent the day fitting out my new shed. I’m in shed heaven 😀

kimbers

fitted my new cranks, went for a spin round the block then put it in the shed
    decided kimbers junior is old enough for the buggy so removed the pram atatchment put the seat in and went for a stroll round syon park house and gardens and in the cafe we saw………….

she wasnt dressied as queenie though 🙁

ChrisA
    Free Member

Road ride and shopping with our lass yesterday, donnington for the world superbike round today. Top weekend in all!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

watching the Total Wipeout final with a rolo yoghurt that was half price!

I really don’t think that can be bettered! 😆

Result.

neninja
    Free Member

Great day starting with waking up to stunning blue skies.

Kids were at a Beaver Scouts sleepover so a leisurely start followed by a 25km local xc ride with a mate. Got back and took our wives for a very tasty Sunday dinner at the village pub.

Collected kids and took them to my parents as my brother and his fiance were up visiting from the Midlands. A lovely chilled day with great weather – just what weekends are about.

nicolaisam
    Free Member

21 mile ride yesterday and a 20 mile ride this afternoon,Had a play on some jumps and drops,rode home,missus was just serving out Cottage pie,brilliant,had a few beers,now off to bed.

dawson

Up to watch the GP and then out for 25 mile local ride, got back and did the hoovering.
    Prepped the food for roast tea and then went for a walk in the sunny afternoon with missus and kids then back for roast tea and joined by family.

Had taken the kids for a 4 mile pootle yesterday – need to get the them back up to 6 and 7 milers, but thought I had better start slowly, as they haven’t ridden much during the colder months.

TheFlyingOx

Woke up with a stonking headache and no ID in a corridor on an RAF base, and had to sneak out without alerting anyone to my presence, then over to MIL’s for Sunday lunch, afternoon nap on the settee, prawn curry when I woke up, then home for junk food and a nice cup of tea.

I shall be beasting myself on the road bike this coming week as penance for the shennanigans.

Esme
    Free Member

Brilliant ride in Edale area, with brilliant ladies from Shecycles.net

_tom_
    Free Member

Can’t afford the petrol to drive anywhere good to ride so it was just local road riding for me as usual. Before that I went out for lunch with my parents. Not much else happened this weekend!

Have found out about some local singletrack that’s apparently alright so I’ll give that a go next weekend! And may start digging at a potentially good dirt jump spot just a few mins drive from home 🙂

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

Nice ride at swinley.

Till I fell, knocked myself unconscious, needed an ambulance and a brain scan. Now the right hand side of my face looks awful.

Hey ho… 😉

ThurmanMerman
    Free Member

Best part of five hours’ ride on the Quantocks with some mates yesterday.

Local XC enduro run by my excellent club today.

Rode home afterwards through the forest into a perfect, hazy spring sunset. Bliss.

VERY tired legs now 🙂

jlf1970
    Free Member

Up at 06.30 yesterday and me and the brother in law went over to the peak district for the first time and done the ladybower classic loop plus a few miles extra as we took a wrong turn 🙄

Had an amazing day the weather was superb and can’t wait to go back to the area again and explore some more. Seven hours on the bike and totally knackered when we got home!

Happy Days 8)

xiphon
    Free Member

40+ mile ride on the trusty single speed road bike – up around Forest of Bowland.

Absolutely b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l day in the sun!

Now my legs hurt.

philconsequence
    Free Member

mrsconsequence and I met up with torm and explored tunnel hill, stopped after 1.5 ish hours for a drink and icecream at the pub then went out for another lap/bit of exploring. excellent weather and dusty trails 😀

came home to discover mrsconsequence had the urge to clean her bike properly (always have to do it for her so this made my heart sing with joy), spent time chilling in the garden.

then i cooked a big ol’ fish pie with bumper portions of veg mixed in and a salted periperi, paprika and crispy cheese topping. ate it in front of the F1 with a friendly visitor then watched “plains trains and automobiles” before bed.

lovely!

dans160
    Free Member

And I wasn’t even being brave. Poo.

Viewing 26 posts - 41 through 66 (of 66 total)

The topic ‘Brilliant Day and brilliant wife – Tell me your day’ is closed to new replies.