Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Brighton Nightlife advice
  • soobalias
    Free Member

Due to be in brighton on friday night, can anyone recommend me a lively music pub? thinking covers band maybe or similar indie rocky music with perhaps a bit of jigging about that might pass as dancing, maybe some sort of late license (2am)

any advice greatly appreciated.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

G A Y…?

Spongebob
    Free Member

Keep your backs to the wall. 😆

soobalias
    Free Member

ah ha ha ha ha ha ha
    are you on the stand up circuit spongeblob?

😆 🙄

i should have guessed i suppose, i might ressurect this when the adults are on line.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

i should have guessed i suppose, i might ressurect this when the adults are on line.

What did you expect? I had the good fortune to visit Brighton for a weekend a few years ago, unfortunately it was on one of the most clichéd stag-dos ever 🙁

I did get to spend a few hours there before the rest arrived and there were what looked like some good bars – and an area to avoid – big style. I'm sure someone here will know of a good spot or two. There were what looked like some decent bars underneath the promenade – I think they seemed ok…then we hit the really dodgy spots.

project
    Free Member

Plenty of people to buy you a drink or a meal,theyre a very freindly lot down there and i havent been there for 15 years.

Mantastic
    Free Member

Take some lube, ths will eliminate the possibility of being dry bummed the second you get there.

soobalias
    Free Member

bump for the morning crew.

Stonelove 101% @ Digital might be worth a look after the pub? Anyone recommend a pub for a warm up? Any other suggestions/recommendations?

muggomagic

Avoid west street as its full of the sort of people above. They go on about Brighton being full of gays who will bum the 1st bloke they lay eyes on, but they still keep coming!
    Latest music bar is ok seen a mates band play there a couple of times, but the really good thing about Brighton is there is so much choice, just wander around and take a look.

grahamb
    Free Member

Anyone recommend a pub for a warm up?

If decent beer/cider is what you're after, the Evening Star up by the station has the best ale in town.

soobalias
    Free Member

nice one, that looks like a great place to start.

Jerome
    Free Member

Prince Albert worth a look
    http://www.myspace.com/theprincealbert
    Very very cloe to station.
    Live music often upstairs
    Good beers

Lifer
    Free Member

http://www.brightonsource.co.uk

Loads of great venues as mentioned the Albert and Latest Music Bar, there's also the Komedia, Hector's House, The Hope, The Hydrant, The Hobgoblin, the list is endless!

Have a look at the source it's pretty good.

And make sure you sample some Darkstar and Harveys Ales, both good local brewers.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Brighton Nightlife advice’ is closed to new replies.