Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Brighton for a day, stuff to do?
  • redstripe
    Free Member

This week, have a few hours to kill why ladies of the household go shopping etc around the centre, they always take ages, won’t have bike, anything worth visiting or doing there?

sadexpunk

have a walk down the pier? i saw warren ellis of the birthday party/bad seeds/grinderman on there 2 days ago 🙂

hilldodger
    Free Member

If weather fair, walk along seafront/undercliffe to Rottingdean
    Visit pub/tearoom for refreshment and get bus back along the clifftop road
    Or less energetic, check out the pavilion gardens, mooch round The Laines and tourist watch

wwaswas

The inside of the Pavilion is worth a visit them Velo Cafe at the Level for a coffee and watch the skaters.

MoreCashThanDash

I really like a mooch around the Lanes looking at the weird and wonderful tat, and you can’t beat a bracing walk along a seafront. With chips. And doughnuts.

Spent five years living half an hour up the road from Brighton in Creepy Crawley. Sometimes I quite miss it. Brighton that is, not Crawley.

ampthill

Aquarium if that’s your bag

Beer or coffee on the beach or over looking the beach

Lanes are good for a wander

smatkins1
    Free Member

The inside of the Pavilion is worth a visit them Velo Cafe at the Level for a coffee and watch the skaters.

Top recommendation! Also stop for a pint in the North Laine pub on the way!

jodafett

Head down the seafront, walk into The Fortune O War, get a pint and watch the world go by.

RobHilton
    Free Member

Get your nipple pierced?

http://punktured.co.uk/

Deveron53
    Free Member

Walk round the lanes and browse the retro cycle jerseys. I found an original Nukeproof one last time! There were Volvo Cannondale and old Orange ones. I was really looking for an early 1990s Yeti one. There are hundreds of euro and USA road type jerseys for less than a tenner each.

grievoustim
    Free Member

*Brighton pedant*

For retro jerseys, piercings etc you want the North Laine, the Lanes is mainly antique and jewellery shops

MrWoppit
    Free Member

You could just cruise around for a bit…

redstripe
    Free Member

No cruising or tattoos, but what a great place, had a good time and thanks for the tips

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Brighton for a day, stuff to do?’ is closed to new replies.