Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Brief DVLA rant
  • TheFlyingOx

Never have I had the misfortune to have to deal with such an inept, yet oddly beyond reproach, cluster***k of a department.
    Over the past 2 months, I have sent off no less than 3 V5C Registered Keeper documents, one of which cost me £25 because they lost the original when I tried to change my address details. They “don’t appear to have received” any of them. Even the one I sent as “signed for”.

And in the interests of efficiency and better customer service, the government has decided to close all local DVLA offices and rely on the telephone/post/internet shambles I’m currently royally f***ed off with.

Now in the process of moving house again, within the next week or so, and I have 3 V5Cs with correspondence that will only come to my soon-to-be old address, because the useless cocks won’t allow anything to be done via phone or internet.

banks
    Free Member

Same, moved house nearly a year ago. Still haven’t managed to change the address yet when it came to putting 6 points on my licence it was back in 3 days : /

kayak23

Your other post was better.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Cougar

Duplicate thread, closing.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Brief DVLA rant’ is closed to new replies.