Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Bridget Jones' baby….
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

Just watched with the good lady. Very funny. Am I still allowed on here 😳

jambalaya
    Free Member

New bike stuff now while she’s in a good mood 🙂 We should be seeing it soon, good to know its ok

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

My Mrs went to see it last Wednesday. She said it was good.

Rubber_Buccaneer

I saw it with the other half, it had its moments

Murray

So not as crap as the second one?

jekkyl

make sure she takes her pill this month if she’s broody!

Drac

I no longer recognise this place.

wrightyson
    Free Member

make sure she takes her pill this month if she’s broody!

No need, I’ve been cycling regular for the last 7 years so I presume my swimmers are all defunct…

bikebouy
    Free Member

Neither do I.

Bridget freekin Jones?!?!

Where’s Fred?

thestabiliser
    Free Member

MrsS went tonight said it never really got going. I rebuilt me work bench and drank aldi Stella yer bunch of big girls blouses!

Sandwich

Just wait until this goes round the site on Monday. Deduction of all man points and hand back your man permit.

There will need to be McMoonter levels of wood construction and renovation before you’re allowed another man permit. You’ll be talking moisturiser next.

jambalaya
    Free Member

I no longer recognise this place.

Wasn’t that the idea. Sexist pictures of women to sell MTB tyres are not allowed remember ?

Ambrose

I turned down the offer of a trip to the cinema to see it. Instead I stayed at home and fired up the Morso. I hereby grab all the man-points lost by those above.

davosaurusrex

Dunno about grabbing all the man points but you certainly get awarded all the middle class credits. And a nice certificate. 🙂

MoreCashThanDash

Did you go and watch it as part of a cunning plan to get her in the mood for afterwards? Only possible explanation, Shirley.

jambalaya
    Free Member

We went last night, Mrs very happy and lots of laughter in the cinema. None of it from me. Nice earner from the predominantly British casr so good luck to them for that.

P-Jay
    Free Member

I can’t wait for it to come out on iTunes! It’s on my ‘special’ list.

It’s the list of shit I can stick on for the Mrs with a bottle of fizzy wine whilst I bang stuff about in my Garage. It’s been a long 6 years without a garage or shed.

Rubber_Buccaneer

It’s the list of shit I can stick on for the Mrs with a bottle of fizzy wine whilst I bang

wondered where that was going 🙂

chestrockwell

My Mrs went to see it with her mates. I think she thought it was ok but I wasn’t really paying attention. I drank beer while looking at bikes in the garage.

Rubber_Buccaneer

Nice earner from the predominantly British cast

and a boost for Tena Lady sales too I suspect 🙂

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Bridget Jones' baby….’ is closed to new replies.