Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Bridge Over Troubled Water – Imagine on BBC1
  • rewski
    Free Member

Wow! I remember my parents playing this album when I was a kid, never really listened to the entire album since, a true modern masterpiece. I feel confident I don’t even need to add IMO at the end of this post, this programme went through the making of every track on the album, with interviews, really worth watching if you missed it.

Gee-Jay
    Free Member

Didn’t know it was on but happened across it about 20 mins in, excellent program. I shall look out my copy & play it tonight

ourmaninthenorth

Just caught it at the start. Hit record on Sky+ box and then got drawn into watching until I forced myself to go to bed at 11pm. Will watch the rest tonight.

Magnificent!

TPTcruiser

Trouble Over Bridgewater was better, IMO.

RustySpanner

Great programme.
    Love hearing how favourite records were made.

If you can still get hold of the Paul Simon interview on the ‘Word’ Website, it’s well worth a look, the relationship between the two was a little less harmonious (sorry) then that depicted last night. 😐

Hmmm, interesting point, TPTcruiser, the Biscuits album is indeed a magnificent album.
    Who’s to say which is better in the rich scheme of things?
    Subjective, innit?

I particularly like this from the HMHB effort though:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlQ-m9M1ATU[/video]

rewski
    Free Member

I can’t imagine Alan Yentob making a film about Half Man Half Biscuit… shame.

pedalhead
    Free Member

On again tonight at 11pm. Will be recording it for sure.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Bridge Over Troubled Water – Imagine on BBC1’ is closed to new replies.