Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Bridal Way "Improved".
  • br
    Free Member

I’m struggling to make sense of the OP (and others), the landowner/tenant has put down a surface so they can use the track/lane for what they need to use it for.

If I was them, I’d be doing exactly the same.

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Then unless you’ve either used ama terial that meets end of waste criteria or you have an approrpiate use of waste exemption registered you’d have committed a crime. Does that help?

salsaboy

Reported to EA, awaiting response.
    b r, the track has been used by the landowner for the last 15yrs with no visible issues. He runs a stable and horses used to go up that track from his farm, not seen any use it since it’s been altered.

edlong
    Free Member

Can you describe it as “fly tipping” on their own land? I thought the “fly” bit was where they dump on someone else’s land and then “fly” away….?

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Oh alright smart arse they will have committed an offence under section 33 Part II of the 1990 Environmental protection action act with the regards to the safe deposit of waste on land. Happy now 😀

maccruiskeen

maccruiskeen whereabouts in Rainford is the Rainford road of teeth?

The farm track running from higher lane beside the high school. I took the pic a couple of years ago so don’t know what’s still there but at the time all the potholes had been filled with dental casts.

diz

Maccruiskeen, nothing would surprise me with some of the farmers around the Rainford area especially the ones that farm the ivy lane area. Just out of curiosity I will go up there tomorrow and have a look.

sirromj

I seen that sort of fill used in a lot places I’ve ridden around the country, never had a problem with it

Yep. Photography looks quite selective.

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Bridal Way "Improved".’ is closed to new replies.