Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Brian and I, ride for one last time.
  • curtisthecat
    Free Member

Honest guv, it’s just a bit of dust in my eye…both eyes!
    That is one of the nicest videos I have seen in a while! Sums up what it’s all about, just having fun with the little fella.

Clover

Aaaah.

*Working from home. Must have forgotten to do the cleaning. Clouds of it.*

donks
    Free Member

I bet you must be reminiscing like crazy…….muddy trails there’s a blast from the past eh 🙂

DezB
    Free Member

Great video.
    One of the worst things about leaving my home (splitting up), was knowing I wouldn’t get the daily trailhound rides anymore. Luckily I can still go back and take her for a hurtle through the woods.
    Folk who don’t do the dog-bike thing just don’t appreciate how great it is.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

anthonyb
    Free Member

Damn dusty here too!
    What a great dog, agreed with above, hes a mutt that looks like he enjoys every minute of it!
    Off to take my hound for a stroll in the snow methinks..

kerv
    Free Member

Managed about 10 seconds of that, we lost our Border (who was the spitting image of Brian) a few months ago. 🙁

flatfish
    Free Member

Couldn’t do that to my dog. 😥

stumpy_m4
    Free Member

Brill vid , must of been hard leaving such a lovely dog 🙁 … nice to hear he`s doing ok at the in laws 🙂

Wookster

Great vid. Do pleased he’s enjoying his “retirement”!!

2hottie
    Free Member

Jon, great to hear the trails are doing well. I still get the meeting updates so have a look every now and then! Trail tested by Brian, am sure there are other willing mutt’s who’ll gladly do the job!

Trails are good here a bit behind the times but access is becoming more wide spread, and the checky trails are everywhere. The council I work at has a good network of trails due to its location. I’ve been dragged out by the trails development guy, not like I mind, due to being spotted with my park tools mug in the brew room!

Worrying about a dog being in the hole you’re digging is the least of the issues, snakes, spiders and inch ants are more concerning!

Hot riding home last week 45.7degrees!

Again thanks for all the comments.

alandavidpetrie79
    Free Member

Great video!

Im not a dog lover, but after watching that i can see how you could get attached – he is a cutie.

The connection you have with each other is magic 🙂

Dust………….

fieldy
    Free Member

Dog owner myself and can’t imagine having to do this! Then again don’t think I could get the missus over there. Maybe me and Scooby should go and leave the missus here 🙂 Great vid. Have fun….

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘Brian and I, ride for one last time.’ is closed to new replies.