Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Brecon Beacons "Gnar"
  • fergal
    Free Member

Maybe not shredding the … but any good riding in these big grassy hills, not adverse to hike a bike, just looking for some nice singletrack.

booktownman
    Free Member

Some good stuffs down the road in the Black Mountains – descent off Llangorse to Cwmdu, Rhiw Trumau, Olchon Valley descent over on Hay Bluff. The riding can be quite brutal, up and down, with not much flowy stuff in between.

Good descent off the Blorenge above Abergavenny.

Have a look at the vid on my site here:
    http://www.wild-rides.co.uk/black-iron-2-day-tour/4584648560

And on the Hay Bike Fest site here
    http://haycycling.org/Hay-Cycle-News/video-tech-descent-on-2-nations

jambalaya
    Free Member

@booktownman – have seen your site before, nice ! Hope to get over to do something with you one day.

booktownman
    Free Member

Thx Jambalaya, look forward to hearing from you!

singlespeedstu

booktown.

That’s my video you’re using on your site without asking me first.

Care to give me some kind of payment for it?

booktownman
    Free Member

Just emailed you Stu. It comes up on a public search, isn’t marked private so – apols – I didn’t consider it an issue.

It’s not as if I ripped it and stuck it through my own feed – it’s on yours. The thousands of people now flocking to view it will surely bring in some ad revenue!

Seriously though – as I said in the email, I’ll take it down within the hour.

BTM

booktownman
    Free Member

@Stu – Vid has been removed as requested, though I see you’ve made it private now in any case.

Cheers,

BTM

I’d kinda quite like it if someone used my vid on their site (unless it was made for professional gain). If it’s just a video I’d hosted on the web, Id be fine with it.

Bloody miserable mountainbikers 😉

booktownman
    Free Member

I didn’t want to cause any ill-feeling so removed it as requested, though FWIW YouTube terms state that uploaded content can be used & shared by other YouTube users. To be clear – I didn’t rip the vid and reproduce it on my own channel – I used the embed code on the existing channel.

jambalaya
    Free Member

The whole point of YouTube is to share content either by viewing it or link/embedding it. That’s what drives views and thus revenue for YouTube.

soobalias
    Free Member

i thought the video was miserable and fun sucking.

i would like to think that ssstu forgot his smiley.

singlespeedstu

Seen as he was using it to try to promote his business it might have been nice if he’d asked first.
    If that was the case i’d have been more than happy to help him out. 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Brecon Beacons "Gnar"’ is closed to new replies.