Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Brechfa ride was bl***y good
  • seizednuts
    Free Member

Rode brechfa black and red routes yesterday and I gotta say it was petty dam good. Good weather added to the ride. I was really impressed with the little yellow ‘slow’ signs just before some of the obsticals. OK if you know the trail but as a first timer there it saved me from a going into fast. You catch a glimps of the yellow as your scanning the trail and you can react that little bit faster.

If you you like afan your gunna love brechfa, Just had to share 😀

snaps
    Free Member

Best Welsh trail center by far I recon – Brechfa red & black from Abergorlech.
    I did it twice last year, once up & back in a day & once on my way to Nant y arain.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Did the Gorlech on a wet, stormy day last summer. I thought the ride out was a bit dull, but once it started heading downhill it was thrilling – like an extended BMX track – smooth jumpy, whoopy and fast. They last section blew me away and I crashed on one of the berms – would deffo benefit from sessioning. I’d like to do the blue and black too as I’ve heard they’re ace too.

[start planning a Welsh MTB road trip instead of starting work]

doof_doof
    Free Member

Good to hear – we’re heading over there in April, looking forward to it now!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Brechfa ride was bl***y good’ is closed to new replies.