Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Brechfa ride 14th September
  • gnusmas

So, Middleagedmadness is driving umpteen miles on the 14th September to deliver a scooter for my wife as per previous threads most of you have read by now.

He asked would i be able to get out for a ride. Kids are in school, have managed to get someone to help with the little one for a few hours so yes, i am going out for a ride! He is aiming to be with me mid morning so hopefully be at Brechfa around 11.30ish.

Middleagedmadness is bringing his bike and my Stiffee only needs the brakes sorting. Not sure which route yet (not the raven) but this will be the initial ride off the back of the threads. Hopefully future rides will follow at possibly more convenient days.

First ride in over 3 years, put on a bit of weight and out of shape, so will be a fun bimble more than epic ride. Just really looking forward to a ride, all thanks to Middleagedmadness 😀

Anyone else up for it?

IdleJon

I’d love to but I’ll be working. 🙁 Have fun.

granny_ring

Hope you manage to get a good group ride together.

Ambrose

I’ll be working unfortunately, so the earliest I could get there would be at 4:15/ 4:30.

toofarwest

Same here, was hoping I’d be able to wangle a half day but couldn’t.
    Got a week off from 25th though if you’re free anytime.

middleagedmadness
    Free Member

If gnusmas wants to rearrange his child care I can do 28th of sept if not I’m still good for this coming Thursday

hambl90
    Free Member

I might be able to make this , would be good to meet some folks off here .

Ambrose

Happy to ride any time at the weekends, and from 4:30PM on working days. Tuesdays can be awkward though.

gnusmas

Apologies for not replying sooner.

We have a hospital appointment on the 28th that we have been waiting about 11 weeks for. I have been on the phone to them to see if they can rearrange to a slightly later date and am waiting for them to come back to me.

The appointment needs to happen, hopefully i will be able confirm later today one way or the other.

middleagedmadness
    Free Member

No need to swap appointment I can do 29th also if that suits

gnusmas

Unfortunately, things have happened causing Thursday’s ride to be cancelled 🙁

I am in touch with Middleagedmadness and a few other dates for scooter drop off/brechfa ride have been discussed. As soon as i am able i will post a new ride thread.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Brechfa ride 14th September’ is closed to new replies.