Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Brechfa Enduro, how hard?
  • richc
    Free Member

I am signed up for the Brefcha Enduro on the weekend, however due to stuff coming up I have hardly ridden over the last 5 weeks (before that I was riding 3 times a week min.) so I am not exactly prepared for it

So I was wondering who has done if before, and how hard is it compared to say the Dyfi?

mtbmatt
    Free Member

Similar amount of climbing to the Dyfi and similar distance, so the two should compare well.
    Technically the Brechfa enduro wont have the same slatey poo-your-pants descents that the Dyfi has, but there some great descents in the route, some on the red/black trails and a few new bits that made been "created" 🙂

richc
    Free Member

cool, how much of the black is included? as some bits could be interesting on an enduro, especially the black bit near the start with the 3 drop offs, and balancey logs

mtbmatt
    Free Member

Most of the black is included I think, but I don't think that section is included. I know the "bike park" section with the big tabletops is in!

Everything is rollable and has chicken lines though, so virtually anyone can ride it.

richc
    Free Member

cool, thanks Matt

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Brechfa Enduro, how hard?’ is closed to new replies.