• This topic has 13 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by DrP.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Breast milk in your eye..
  • cloudnine
    Free Member

Is apparently the best cure for an eye infection or conjunctivitis.
    My eye is very sore and dont have a lactating lady in the house..
    Anyone know any other remedies?
    I also have a cough, sore throat, sinusitis (had these for about 2 weeks) and possibly rabies.

andyl
    Free Member

go find your nearest kinky knocking shop and see if they have anyone to help?

woody2000

Cooled boiled water with some salt in it will help

cloudnine
    Free Member

Cooled boiled water with some salt in it will help

the rabies?

Thanks.. will try it.

antimony
    Free Member

Well I can see why you’ve not been having much luck with the ladies, but using the line “I have an eye infection, can you rub your boobs in my face” probably won’t work either!

cloudnine
    Free Member

Haha.. married. Unfortunately mrs cloudnine stopped breastfeeding a few months back and didnt realise it had other wonderous qualities.

Also read that the clear liquid on the top of yoghurt can really help (has loads of probiotics in it) but I only have strawberry petit filous in the fridge.
    Wonder whether its worth the risk.. They are in date too.

bearnecessities

DrP would be an unpleasant option.

GrahamS

Are you local? I have a lactating missus who’d be more than happy to squirt her milky secretions into your eye.

(It does work by the way, she used it on herself for an eye infection)

oldnpastit

Go to your GP?

Alternatively, if you don’t fancy anything as sensible as that, dog saliva is full of natural antibiotics (i.e. dirt) so get a friendly local hound to lick it.

cloudnine
    Free Member

You can get over the counter eye drops for it… Except not at 10 o clock at night in west Wales. Prolly would have more luck milking a sheep. (raw milk also contains lots of probiotics but obviously Pasteurised milk doesn’t)

adjustablewench
    Free Member

It does work but actually getting it into the eye can be amusing – I was advised to ‘squrt a little’ in the eyes of my second as he had narrow tear ducts and was prone to infections. Well I did succeed but due to the slightly unpredictable nature of the task quite often got everything but his eye or completely doused him with the stuff.

I guess as a girl I dont have any other experience in target practice with body fluids so it was a steep learning curve 🙂

molgrips
    Free Member

Surely you want antibiotics not probiotics?

cloudnine
    Free Member

I want breasts in my eyes.

Its some kind of biotics in raw milk that helps kill the infection

DrP

DrP would be an unpleasant option.

Mean…. 🙁

DrP

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Breast milk in your eye..’ is closed to new replies.