Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Breamish Behemoth yesterday????
  • jonnyrockymountain

Any one do this, i did and it was Horrendous ground conditions and wild winds

chrisdeve
    Free Member

That’s a fairly accurate summary – it was hard as nails. 7 character building hours.

jonnyrockymountain

well done you finished in front of me 7hr 26mins, and i was in some dark places at times!!!!!!!!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    hpil
    Free Member

Bailed at the top of the first hill after Barrowburn – cramp in both thighs that had been building most of the morning 🙁 So that’s 1.5 successful completes for me – 1st year I was timed out at cp3 due to impending dark, and completed it last year. This year I counted at least 16 bails at Barrowburn, out of 76 registrants… the behemoth spanks hard and proper!

sheeps

9hrs 26 minutes of type 2 fun for me…. Being on top of Windy Gyle as the weather closed in was not the highlight. Actually come to think of it, what were the highlights??

So much harder than last year… Apparently only about 20 out of 76 starters finished.

Still, a great event, small, family run, free from any corporate shenanigans, and very friendly. Hats of to the marshals being out in that weather all day.

Such a shame there won’t be a repeat performance next year! (I think!)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Breamish Behemoth yesterday????’ is closed to new replies.