Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • breaking bad new episode on netflix.
  • wolfrider
    Free Member

For anybody whos interested ive just recieved an email to say a new episode of breaking bad has been added to netflix and a new episode will be added every week till season 5 is finished.

jon1973
    Free Member

Are these the ‘new’ season 5 episodes? i.e. the second half, or are they starting from the beginning?

nicko74

I thought we were on season 7 or thereabouts??

prawny

They’re season 5 part 2. Watched it yesterday ‘online’ it’s excellent. Can’t wait until next week. Shame it will all be over soon.

wolfrider
    Free Member

Yes its the second half of series 5

scud
    Free Member

If you buy the Series 5 box set though that is available in the shops, that does contain the whole of series 5 including these new episodes though doesn’t it?

I don’t get broadband in rural Norfolk, so reliant on buying the boxsets and was about to start purchase series 5

frogstomp

Nope, just the first 8 episodes as far as I can see.. what’s coming through now is the second 8 episodes.

MtbRoutes

Yep, this is the second half of series 5, unavailable anywhere until now. We’re getting them the day after broadcast in the States.
    We’ve done the DVDs up until now, but couldn’t resist the lure of Netflix for these. Quality was excellent – HD picture of some variety and 5.1 sound.

Klunk
    Free Member

Latest episode on form, Walter appears in his Y-fronts, again ! 🙂

yorkshire89
    Free Member

Just finished season 3 last night. Season 4 is downloading as i type. Its far too intense to stop watching!!

prawny

The new episodes are tense! I’m starting to really want him to get away with it.

Cougar

Spoilers would be Bad.

Watched the first ep of 5.2 (ie, episode 9) yesterday. Compelling viewing.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘breaking bad new episode on netflix.’ is closed to new replies.