BRAKES, STEMS, WHEEL – EVERYTHING TO GO – NO SENSIBLE OFFER REFUSED !

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale BRAKES, STEMS, WHEEL – EVERYTHING TO GO – NO SENSIBLE OFFER REFUSED !

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • BRAKES, STEMS, WHEEL – EVERYTHING TO GO – NO SENSIBLE OFFER REFUSED !
  • Pics of race face 55mm to davewilson634@gmail.com please

smitghga34

Hi, i’ll take the m4’s.

smitghga34

Double post

Also keen on pics of the 55mm stem please.

cyclical

No sensible offer refused on the following. Pics on request.

Set of Hope Mono M4’s IS mount. Front is 200mm and rear is 180mm – rotors included.
    Front hose is 800mm and rear is 1400mm.
    Usual scuffs and scratches for age but rear caliper is a bit tatty and the outside pistons seem to have seized although that would be an easy fix. Otherwise in full working order. £50 ono posted

Set of Hayes HFX 9 brakes. Front hose 800mm and rear 1270mm. In ok all round condition but with some corrosion round reservoir. Part worn pads fitted and a few extra pairs of part worn pads thrown in.
    These have been sitting so will probably need a bleed but they are not seized. No mounts or discs included. £30 ono posted.

Set of Avid Jucy 5 brakes. Front hose 770mm and rear 1360mm. Also in ok all round condition but with some corrosion round reservoir. No pads fitted but come with three part worn pads. These have also been sitting so will probably need a bleed but they are not seized. Come with fork/frame mounts but no discs. £30 ono posted.

55mm Raceface diablous stem – 1 1/8 steerer. Slight (5 deg) rise – £10 ono posted.

75mm Raceface diablous stem – 1.5″ steerer. Slight (5 deg ? ) rise – £10 ono posted.

50mm Atomlab trailpimp stem – 1 1/8 steerer. £10 ono posted

Proper old skool front wheel – 20mm hope big’un front hub (blue) laced to a mavic D321. 36 spoke bullet proof set. Comes with slightly rusty 5 bolt 200mm rotor. £20 ono posted

stee1e

I’ll take the juicy 5s

theski101

Hi there- also after a picture of the 55mm (if it’s not gone) and the 50mm stems please!

I shall PM you my email address.

Cheers,

Adam

cyclical

M4’s sold
    stee1e – pictures sent
    theski101 – pictures sent

cyclical

Avids sold

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘BRAKES, STEMS, WHEEL – EVERYTHING TO GO – NO SENSIBLE OFFER REFUSED !’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks are open.

Skip to top