Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Brake mounts help please
  • lunge

I am slowly getting more and more confused as I try to find a disk mount for a new build i am doing.

Can someone please give me a link to a mount that will let me run a 180mm or a 203mm rotor (not decided which size to go for yet) with a post mount fork and a Shimano IS mount caliper.

Thanks in advance.

snaps
    Free Member
    bigyinn
    Free Member

You want a Front IS to post adaptor.
    CRC did them (I bought one), but they arent on there anymore oddly.
    Sorry not much help. I had a look on wiggle nothing, nothing in there either. Odd

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    lunge

Bigyinn, i did the same and couldn’t find anything. Might be something I have to order from my LBS perhaps?

lunge

Anyone else gpt any ideas?

STATO
    Free Member

er… this one then. That assumes you used to use a 160mm rotor and now want to use a 180mm one. You would have to buy an extra +20 adaptor as well as that first one to run a 200mm rotor.

thomasraelburke
    Free Member

maybe something like this?

http://s233299868.e-shop.info/shop/article_569/Hope-Mount-Adaptor-Front-IS-to-Post-%2B20mm.html

or any post mount to i/s adaptor to the size of rotor you want. if it is originally 160 this will take 180.

Straightliner

I’m having the same problem, but my local shop has a catalogue from A2Z who do them, just waiting for my order to appear now.

coatesy
    Free Member

Hope HBSM20 from any Hope dealer(for 180mm), pretty sure i’ve got one in stock if you’re stuck, call 02920371321

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Brake mounts help please’ is closed to new replies.