Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Brake hydraulic hose?
  • bren2709

Replacing my hose on my hope tech v2’s and not sure which or what to go for but want a bit of colour?

bren2709

Someone must have a recommendation or opinion?

stoney
    Free Member

Jagwire Hy-Flow……

I got mine from “sproketstu” ebay shop, You but the hose as a 3m kit, (the caliper end is factory fitted to each end), you then cut each to the desired lenth and then use the parts from Hope fitting kit (sold seperatley). Not massivley expensive but they do look nice.

I bought the “Rose Thorn” FWIW 😉

johnnyboy666
    Free Member

Goodridge 102 kit. I bought mine years ago. The end bits are reusable and the hose can be bought from CRC in various colours if you fancy a change or need longer hoses for a frame change. Whole kit is £30ish but if you buy separate then the end bits are £20ish and the hose about £8 a metre. Back on the Hope Mono Mini (black and gold one) they made a difference but not sure if they do on the newest stuff.

As an alternative if you get hold of Hel hoses (based in Devon about 4 miles from me) they sorted my brother out with front and rear black braided hoses and fit kits for £20 the lot. They discontinued the mtb kits so only have a few bits left though.

You could try ringing them for a fit kit the get the hose off CRC to get a different colour but bear in mind the Hel kit ends is not reusable.

John

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Brake hydraulic hose?’ is closed to new replies.