Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Brain Doctors on BBC.
  • glupton1976
    Free Member

Anyone else seen it?
    Nobody can tell me that the medical staff there dont earn every penny they make. Tough job.

cbike
    Free Member

Yep – the line between success and failure is very thin and balance between quality of life and life is precarious.

My GF had a brain tumor removed when she was young teen. Lost her speech for a few months (returned much to her mothers disappointement apparently) partly paralysed down one side, zapped with radiation, 52 staples, epilepsy and other stuff. Basically makes WCA look like an amateur. She has a very unique view of the world.

Wouldn’t swap her for anything…well maybe a bike…

seadog101

Its an amazing bit of telly.

I love the way they’re all so [apparently] casual and relaxed about drilling holes in heads and chopping away at the bit of you that makes you who you are. Fantastic people.

BoardinBob

My wife’s mum died of a brain tumour last week. Absolutely horrendous way to die. All the hospital staff were absolutely superb throughout her illness. An unenviable job but a ,much appreciated one.

wwaswas

It’s not the mechanics of the surgery that impress me it’s the way they deal with people facing life changing decisions about themselves or their children that is the tricky stuff.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Brain Doctors on BBC.’ is closed to new replies.