Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Bradley Wiggins Hour Record SIS Gels
  • Dogsby

Did anyone sign up to the SIS ‘If Bradley does The Hour we’ll give you some Gels offer’ and actually get them? I sure I did and have heard nothing.

Cheers

Dogsby

peteimpreza

My boss did and he did get the gels

cheekyget
    Free Member

I did …..
    What you have to do is create a account …..add the free gels and pay the postage…£3.99 not bad for 16 gels

I added a few items to my order so the £3.99 got taken off too

It was worth it to me!!

Russell96

They sent me a number of emails saying they were delayed but all of the arrived a couple of weeks ago.

MaxWall
    Free Member

Yeah I got mine, as above got an email saying there was a delay but they came a couple of weeks ago.

lunge

Yep, got mine in a very similar style to cheekyget.

allthepies
    Free Member

Got mine yesterday (12 gels).

hilldodger
    Free Member

Got mine a few days after the “sorry we’re late” e-mail, as they dropped the free postage order cost I added a few bars and they all came together 😀

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

You did go on and actually order them?

Just registering was the marketing ploy to get your email. You then had to add them to your basket etc and pay postage.

I got an email saying mine were delayed and a £5 off voucher code on the day they were delivered 🙂 got a box of Apple ones though 🙁

Just used the £5 voucher and 50% off 3 day sale thing to get a big box for £15

domderbyshire
    Free Member

I got mine ok. I also bought some bars at the same time. Yes, they were delayed, but free postage and a free bottle made up for that.

dknwhy

I got mine. Bought some rego to bump the order up for free postage. Guess it was their marketing ploy but I buy rego anyway so the gels were a bonus.

cheekyget
    Free Member

Got mine yesterday (12 gels).

Sorry it was 12 not 16 gels……my bad!!

dirtyrider
    Free Member
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Bradley Wiggins Hour Record SIS Gels’ is closed to new replies.