Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Braces (USA=suspenders) for baggies?
  • krixmeister

Looking for some braces to hold up my current baggy shorts. Found this discussion from forum, but no links to actual braces. Hoping to find some that have a bit of stretch to them, as I imagine the length needs to change slightly as leaning forward/back on saddle.

Any recommendations?

warpcow
    Free Member

I just bought some from an outdoor clothing store when I needed some for my ski trousers. Stretchy and with a 4-point fastening so it doesn’t give you a wedgie when you bend over.

krixmeister

Thanks @warpcow. Any linkies?

perchypanther
    Free Member

Rock On!

DPM

I bought a pair of these on a recent trip to the States for exactly that reason.
    clicky

They have replaced a pair I had previously with metal clasps on – I was never happy about having big metal buckles near my soft bits! The Oakley ones are plastic clips that are working as well so far.

core

Next endyoooro fad?

iainc

i get fed up with baggies slipping down over bibs, and recently bought a set of these. Haven’t worn on bike yet but they are very comfy !

ThePinkster

I had a similar question a couple of months ago and bought a cheapish pair from M&S of all places (yes, I know, only the raddist of rad for me…) and found them to be great.

They stretch in all the right directions at the right time and I’ve had no slippage of the shorts since using them. Don’t even notice them on TBH, especially when worn with the Camelbak.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Braces (USA=suspenders) for baggies?’ is closed to new replies.