Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • BPW ,Uplift
  • hainman
    Free Member

Me and a few guys are heading to BPW on 6th may but one of my mates just missed the boat for space and it sold out,he’s tried emailing and foning them and we thought he could maybe get on a cancellation list ??as its a belter of a long drive from Glasgow do you think if he came down wit. Us he would maybe get a cancellation on the day or maybe be able to pay on the day for a few uplifts or will it be a wasted journey

Cheers for any advice

wrecker
    Free Member

It can be a bit hit and miss with pay/uplift. I’ve had good and bad days, the most irksome was a good day until they just decided to stop running two buses, then it was 3-4 buses before a space appeared.
    Generally I won’t plan a whole day up there unless I have booked, I’d rather just go for a ride elsewhere.

mark88

I went over Easter last year and missed out on booking uplift. I rode up twice, but was able to get on the bus 3 times. The lads that had pre booked uplift managed to get 10 runs in.

Providing you are heading for more than one day of riding, I would still go for it. It’s a great place to ride and you will be able to get on the bus if it’s not full.

nickjb
    Free Member

I wouldn’t rely on them for a cancellation but a wanted post on a few forums and local facebook pages might prove fruitful.
    Or if you dont stick your tags on too tightly you might be able to swap between you and each sit one or two runs out.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘BPW ,Uplift’ is closed to new replies.