Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • 'Boys' night out in Glasgow
  • aldo56
    Free Member

Have a night out in the East End followed by a club of your choosing:

Dinner at Dennistoun BBQ or Nakodar.
    Shawfield Dogs / Tennants Factory Tour
    Redmonds or St Luke’s for lagers.
    Head into town via Drygate.
    Subclub or Seventh Heaven

Sorted!

iainc

Gary, city centre you’ll know what good and bad. I’d probably go traditional to the Horseshoe, or different to West. End of the day the beer will lead you 😀

stevemuzzy
    Free Member

How about go karting? The new electric ones at cambuslang are meant to be fast. Or some of the stuff at escape/soar/intu or whatever the hell its called at braehead then bus into town?

squirrelking
    Free Member

Jesus wept, first Golf Lounge then the Horseshoe? Use them to book end dinner at Lloyds Bar on George Street or wherever it is and you have a typical works night out.

Give me strength…

Brauhaus if you like German beer (was Madness IIRC), Frankensteins (as was) is also a microbrewery. No I can’t remember, yes if I get round to it.

And Platinum Lace > 7th Heaven. Sub Club isn’t a bad shout though. Or was when Optimo ran…

Gary_M
    Free Member

‘Bhoys’,shirley.

I’m neither irish or a celtic supporter so no just ‘boys’.

Bit old for the sub club, was there at the start too old to go now, so I’ll leave that to my son 🙂

Like the microbrewery idea, horseshoe will be heaving.

seosamh77
    Free Member

glasgowdan – Member
    If you find a pub, and stay in it long enough whilst keeping the beer flowing, you won’t even need to think about ‘what to do’…

What he says, a man that obviously knows how to organise a pissup!

Gather, Drink, what will be will be! 😆

Gary_M
    Free Member

Gather, Drink, what will be will be!

Yeh that was our usual format until we ‘had’ to do something else, as it’s christmas I’m favouring the ‘why waste valuable drinking time’ approach.

poah
    Free Member

where ever is cheapest with the smallest about of neds.

BoardinBob

Frankensteins (as was) is also a microbrewery. No I can’t remember, yes if I get round to it.

Shilling Brew Co, and it’s excellent

Gary_M
    Free Member

Yeh my plan is to meet there then go to the brauhaus – that should kick things off nicely since one of the party’s idea of exotic beer is san Miguel 🙂

BoardinBob

Make sure and swing by the christmas markets at George Sq and St Enoch Sq. Nothing better than being served a £6 pint of pretend German beer by a gypsy from Manchester.

Gary_M
    Free Member

Nothing better than being served a £6 pint of pretend German beer by a gypsy from Manchester.

Yep we’ll make sure we completely avoid them

BoardinBob

Actually, I went to the George Sq one last night, and it’s a huge improvement on prior years. There’s a couple of cracking bars and good german food stalls. Well worth visiting this year.

St Enoch’s is still crap though

Gary_M
    Free Member

Might take a look then.

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘'Boys' night out in Glasgow’ is closed to new replies.