Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Bovington Canoe Flare Duel – well done the Army!
  • tallie
    Free Member

Great to see the Army are upholding the fine old tradition of swimming pool canoe flare duels…

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-dorset-36894985

matt_outandabout

Good effort.

Although I wonder if they were cold out kayaking. Perhaps the flares were for warmth.
    Thus proving….
    You can’t have your kayak and heat it.

tallie
    Free Member

Very good!

kilo

Hopefully they’ll be dismissed, pay for the damage and maybe do some time for that.

crikey
    Free Member

… or just have dinner with kilo every night for a week.

I suspect an interview without biscuits awaits, but it will pass into legend and almost as many people who were second on the balcony will dine out on the tale…

mt
    Free Member

Not just “without biscuits”, I suspect there will be no coffee also.

somouk
    Free Member

It’s already doing the rounds as a legendary tale. I’m sure once the heat has passed they will be spending some time doing jobs they don’t like more than their day jobs and then will carry on as normal.

natrix
    Free Member

Hopefully they’ll be dismissed, pay for the damage and maybe do some time for that

😆 😆

Officers high jinks, that’s all. I recall an army officer who was found by the MOD Plod drunk, asleep in his car having crashed into a tree on camp. He was ordered to repace the tree, no other punishment as drink driving on camp merely being high jinks.

However, now that the press have got hold of it…..

kilo

Officer high jinks – discharging a firearm, causing tends of thousands of pounds of damage , putting people’s lives at risks, is that really high jinks ? If I did a third of that at work I’d be out on my arse.

Stoner
    Free Member

discharging a firearm, causing tends of thousands of pounds of damage , putting people’s lives at risks

You should see the shannanigans they get up to in the desert.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Bovington Canoe Flare Duel – well done the Army!’ is closed to new replies.