Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Bouldering/climbing version of STW
  • fervouredimage
    Free Member

Any climbers who are aware of a forum of a similar ilk to STW, with a particular leaning towards bouldering?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Ukclimbing?

EDIT: not sure how bouldery it is though.

peterfile
    Free Member

UKC is good, but bouldering is a bit of a naughty word over there 🙂

tommyhine

UKbouldering does what it says on the tin.

tazzymtb

UKC is equivalent of ron hill wearing marin riders and IT nerds on here.

meehaja
    Free Member

I too am looking for climbytrackworld.com/forum a simple place that will tolerate my stupid questions and not question the sanity of my home made harness!

more banter, less sensible than UKC please…

ianv
    Free Member

For bouldering and communicating with people who know what they are on about ( rather than the s..heads that ukc seems to attract) the best site is ukbouldering.com

Loads of good climbers post there and it’s a really cool ( if a bit Sheffield centric) forum. Its not just bouldering despite the web address so any climbing related enquiry will get a knowledgeable reply.

martinhutch

ukbouldering is better for banter. UKC has been a bit sterile for a while. I think they either had one of those purges or it just petered out a bit.

Marin
    Free Member

Nowt wrong with riding a Marin tazzy though UKC does seem to be dominated a lot by people who post and slag that much they will never have time to climb. Oh yeah point taken for here as well….

stever
    Free Member

I mostly look at the running and biking forums on ukc, don’t care much about the actual climbing 🙂
    Some proper forum pouncers on there but top folk too. Mostly use ukb for my little niche local venue, but some really solid people on there.

ebygomm
    Free Member

If you’re not logged in on UKC you don’t see the ‘less sensible’ boards, e.g. the pub

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Bouldering/climbing version of STW’ is closed to new replies.