Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Bought something from a forum member…no delivery yet
  • spyke85
    Free Member

When would people start to question not receiving something? Been emailing for a couple of days but no word. Not naming and shaming yet but starting to get a little concerned.

toys19
    Free Member

I guess it is important to remember that forum members are not shopkeepers and sometimes are not available. I’m sure your purchase will come good.

plyphon
    Free Member

Oh right it’s this time again…

Did you use PayPal GIFT, or did you purchase as goods?

spyke85
    Free Member

Purchased as goods

plyphon
    Free Member

Oh good. In that case you’ve little to “worry” about – just do your few polite emails then if no sign after a week contact PayPal.

spyke85
    Free Member

Hmm, already sent a few emails and 9 days since last contact

toys19
    Free Member

Ahh ok different story, your OP was

Been emailing for a couple of days but no word

A couple is 1>3 days. 9 days is probably past the point of worry…

br
    Free Member

Did you get a phone number?

spyke85
    Free Member

No phone number

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Maybe he went on a nice holiday, or had some IT issues, or some other waffle that he might make up to disguise ripping you off before disappearing from the forum forever?

Then again, maybe he’s just busy, and not a dick. Here’s hoping for the latter! 🙂

cynic-al
    Free Member

OP: look, I told you the chrome 15″ petrol driven turbo dildo will arrive by Yodel sometime on Friday, chill out.

Sorry but I was in a rush and didn’t have time to clean it.

spyke85
    Free Member

Here’s hoping! Lack of emails is odd. Looking at his past history he’s sold stuff before on here with no issues

plyphon
    Free Member

Personally i’d wait 14 days max then get a refund from PayPal.

If the seller is sincere you can always buy it again. You’ll get the full amount back so no one looses out. AFAIK

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Bought something from a forum member…no delivery yet’ is closed to new replies.