Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Boston USA
  • eruptron
    Free Member

Thinking of doing Boston next year in the fall to get the full effect of the trees turning colour.
    Will probably do flight and rent a car so we can tour around a bit.
    Any recommendations flights, accomadation, places to visit in and around Boston.
    Cheers in advance Steve

giantonagiant

If you want to see the Fall properly and become a true ‘Leaf Peeper’, I suggest flying into Boston and either spend a couple of nights there (or tag it on the end) and then head up the coast to Acadia Nat Park in Maine, from there head inland through NH and into VT, before returning to Bos.

In short, Boston is a really cool city (I prefer it to NY) and you can easily spend time there looking at shops, seeing the sights and eating some great food.

Take your bike. Some of the best riding EVER exists in VT. If you like good food, micro brewed beer, friendly locals, mountains, lakes, rivers, forests, maple syrup and singletrack, then you will love the place.

If you want more specifics, try looking up VMBA, or on FBook: MTBVT. Failing that, I can recommend sights to see / places to eat / drink.

Enjoy!!

eruptron
    Free Member

If you like good food, micro brewed beer, friendly locals, mountains, lakes, rivers, forests, maple syrup and singletrack, then you will love the place.

Sounds like my sort of place.
    We have family in Mentor near Cleveland (and no we didn’t go to the rock museum:-) We did New York, Finger lakes, Cleveland,Hawk mountain Penn and then back to NY. Been to the States a few times now and never thought i would say it but have enjoyed every trip.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Boston USA’ is closed to new replies.