Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 127 total)
  • Boston Bombing arrest
  • patriotpro
    Free Member

The last time he spoke to him in 2009 he was going on about extreme Islamic views.

The brother must be wrong, it’s just a media invention that Muslims bell-end are bombers.

wrecker
    Free Member

“He is posting online, ‘I will kill all of you as you killed my brother.'”

He’s a real live wire, ain’t he?

martinhutch

He’s a real live wire, ain’t he?

Not for long, one suspects.

neninja
    Free Member
    deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I can see a whole new frontier opening up.

unklehomered
    Free Member

Doubtful that’s genuine tbh.

martinhutch

Troll account, apparently.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

That twitter feed thing has to be fake, surely? I’m not the worlds most technically minded bloke, but I would have thought somebody could be tracked by their mobile phone / computer use. Or have I watched too many episodes of spooks?

unklehomered
    Free Member

account only 1hr old, but whoever it is, is threatening to kill police officers, so that’s going to end well…

Cougar

Cf. The Twitter Joke Trial.

vorlich
    Free Member

Looking at the area he appears to be in, I wouldn’t be surprised if this turns into a hostage situation.

Cougar

So hang on,

Rolf Harris is the Boston Bomber?

(I wonder if they bombed Boston just for the cool alliterative title?)

brakes
    Free Member

I wouldn’t be surprised if this turns into a hostage situation

that is the only thing missing from a potential Sky Atlantic blockbuster, well that and a love interest.

D28boy
    Free Member

Is it Borat ?

D0NK

Is it Borat ?

I find that incredibly offensive

I once had to sit through that piece of shit film, I thought I’d pickled my brain enough in the meantime to forget the horror of it and you’ve brought it all back….thanks

oh yeah

😉

wrecker
    Free Member

neninja
    Free Member

Bizarrely his now dead brother said he loved the film Borat.

For a feature for a student magazine –
    http://johanneshirn.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/Will-Box-For-Passport/G0000VQW7v6xWA7o/I0000QUMI1MQSI9Q

D0NK

resembles harry styles more than borat

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Completely bizarre following this on news feeds – it feels completely detached from reality, have to keep reminding myself that this is real. Kind of like the televised coverage of ‘operation shock and awe’, not in scale, obviously, just gives me that same sense of detachment. Hope it ends soon, with no more deaths.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Just noticed that twitter feed’s still going. Here’s hoping that whichever bright spark thought that was a good idea ends up having a cosy chat with the authorities…

OmarLittle
    Free Member

Just flicking through the news channels there and on Fox News(ok maybe a stretch calling this a news channel) there was reporter called Eric Shawn 😀

bwaarp
    Free Member

Quote from ARRSE…I laughed.

so they have national guard, state police, state police swat, boston police, boston police swat, watertown police, watertown police swat, fbi, fbi hrt, atf, cia, ntsb and the bsa – I’m waiting for the blue on blue.

neninja
    Free Member

According to police channels a woman has texted her mother that she’s being held at gun point by a man.

Units heading to the location.

bwaarp
    Free Member

Yeah i thought I caught that they’re about to go SAS on a roof, surprised they aren’t using secure comms.

Great way to give the game away and lose the initiative.

kimbers

i think he looks a lot like young bob dylan

allthepies
    Free Member

Do the police over there make their comms deliberately available to joe public or do they happen to use a basic radio mechanism which a third party intercepts and streams on t’net ?

I remember back in the day over here tuning into local police radio comms but these days it’s all encrypted digital stuff in UK isn’t it ?

Perhaps the larger distances involved in the US mean that digital comms aren’t a natural/practical choice ?

hounslow
    Free Member

In regards to Reddit, all they did was ruin some peoples lives.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-22214511

CountZero

Did anyone see the interview on the Beeb tonight with the guy living close by all the current action, who ducked into the closet out of the way, just before a stray bullet, looked like a 9mm or .45, came through his wall, through a calendar, and through the chair he’d been sitting in shortly before!
    That calendar is going to be a family keep-sake, and I’d have that bullet mounted on a chain and wear it as a lucky charm.
    Lucky, lucky bloke, that’s for sure.

Klunk
    Free Member

In regards to Reddit, all they did was ruin some peoples lives.

not just reddit, the New York Post were at it too.

martinhutch

That isn’t a student, That is Marcus a well known Bristol Triathlete who ran the Boston Marathon he is an Engineer.

Interesting choice of decorative knick-knacks on his top shelf.

seavers
    Free Member

CountZero, that guy was bloody lucky. Wonder if the bullet came from a suspect or the plod. Also it would suggest the building he lives in isn’t made from brick or stone.

On the lucky theme I was also reading about a chap who went over the finish line at the marathon moments before the first explosion and was also driving close to the fertilizer plant in Texas when it went up. Another lucky sausage.

allthepies
    Free Member

Ruin their lives is rather OTT in this case. They are presumably still alive and also “vindicated” given that the true bombers have been identified. Life moves on.

CountZero

I hadn’t heard about the bloke who missed the bomb and the fertiliser plant. If I was either of those two, I might be buying myself a lottery ticket, because, well, you never know…

seavers
    Free Member

Ha! I like your thinking! Personally I would go out on the pull.

dabble
    Free Member

sounds like they may have found him on the police scanner

located and secured

but not yet in custody, so not that secure.

rossi46
    Free Member

not yet in custody

cue more explody things and gunfire….

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

(a) Suspect is on the ground and prone

nealglover
    Free Member

chap who went over the finish line at the marathon moments before the first explosion and was also driving close to the fertilizer plant in Texas when it went up. Another lucky sausage.

Not half !

Reminds of the guy mentioned on QI a while back who survived the Horoshima bomb when he was there on business, then went back home to Nagasaki just in time to survive the bomb there too !
    He only died recently aged 93 !

ChubbyBlokeInLycra
    Free Member

wonder what NORAID contributors are thinking right now?

Northwind

nealglover – Member

Reminds of the guy mentioned on QI a while back who survived the Horoshima bomb when he was there on business, then went back home to Nagasaki just in time to survive the bomb there too !

Violet Jessop was on board RMS Olympic when it hit the HMS Hawke, and survived both the sinking of the Titanic and the Brittanic. TBH you’d think they’d have figured out she was a jinx by then.

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 127 total)

The topic ‘Boston Bombing arrest’ is closed to new replies.