Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Bos fork oil?
  • dirtbiker100
    Free Member

So Surf Sales are still not up and running on the BOS servicing, so that means my devilles which need warranty work are out of action for even longer. Loss of oil over a couple of months and bushings seem to have play.
    Want to take them apart to check stanchion wear and top up oil to try and see if they’re usable for a the next few Gravity Enduros.
    Is it easy to remove lowers etc? (sat at work computer so haven’t properly checked yet)
    And what oil should i use to fill them back up? And levels?

Anyone have any info that could help me??

scruff
    Free Member

Not sure if Loco will work on Bos but J-tech do.

butterbean
    Free Member

You are going to be in for a long wait for Surf Sales to be up & running ‘properly’ with BOS (if ever).

The oil levels are on the BOS site, the oil is basically a 7.5wt oil.

J-Tech can service them, I think they can also do a bushing replacement. Worth calling.

batman11
    Free Member

Yeah j-tech are the guys he uses fox seals etc on them and there ment to be fine ubsure which oil he uses but ive seen nom complaints on frorams about,so as above give them a ring.
    Bats.

jfb01
    Free Member

Dave at Stendec advertises that he services them & uses factory parts.
    Should be worth a call.
    Good luck with them.
    Cheers
    Jeff

dirtbiker100
    Free Member

Yeah, realise there are these options at Loco and Stendec – apparently, according to websites stendec doesn’t do bushings and loco doesn’t mention them, I know they both do Bos so I will be ringing them both up to check.
    Was going to see what I can do myself for little cost and get them sorted for free at Surf Sales – hence the thoughts about home servicing.
    Other option is to get them properly serviced, sell, and buy some new pikes…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Bos fork oil?’ is closed to new replies.