Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Bos Deville High Speed Compression
  • jk1980
    Free Member

Hi,

I have 2014 Bos Devilles, the HS compression adjuster is on the bottom of the fork. When I bought them at the time, the shop told me that the instructions in the manual were incorrect (due a bad translation) and to adjust the HS compression you had to do the opposite of what it said in the manual.

I’m now thoroughly confused about which way adds HSC. If I flip the bike upside down, so I’m looking at the adjuster, can someone please tell me – which way do I turn it to add HSC?

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Turn it tighter (clockwise) to harden it – according to the French language manual

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Best way to understand what the knobs do….
    Step away from the Internet.
    Turn it all the way to a stop (count the turns/clicks) bounce the fork, now try the other extreme. Remember the difference in feel. Stick it back in the middle go for a decent ride and tweak as you go.

jk1980
    Free Member

Eddie – thank you – presumably is that when the fork is upside down?

Mike – I would agree for LSC and rebound – but personally find it quite hard to tell on HSC doing a car park bounce test.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

It’s all in the pump 😉 got to get the stroke count up

jamj1974

Clockwise adds damping. Look at the sticker on the bottom of the fork by the dials – that is definitely correct! 😀

jk1980
    Free Member

But is that clockwise when the bike is upside down?

What is quite strange with the hsc is if you turn it clockwise it actually winds the adjuster out

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Bos Deville High Speed Compression’ is closed to new replies.