Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Borris starting to loose the plot?
  • noteeth
    Free Member

Sorry, TJ – didn’t see your post. No, I don’t trust ’em either!

ps. – where are you, exyorkshiretruckwhore? 😀

kimbers

noteeth obviously speaks from a position of experience in these matters

what worries me is that PFI and privatisation are undoubtedly thatcherite and im certain torry policies that cameron, osbourne and co. will carry out to their fullest extent

kimbers

basically where is my alternative to these policies?

to my knowledge no one has stood up and said our party will stop the privatisation of healthcare and the NHS?

noteeth
    Free Member

basically where is my alternative to these policies?

I also wonder – though it’s not difficult to see why the likes of Dr Richard Taylor enjoyed such support.

chakaping
    Free Member

I’m no fan of Boris, but he looks like Mother Theresa next to Keith Vaz.

Refreshing to hear a politician go off on one, tbh.

grizzlygus
    Free Member

Yep Flashheart, Johnson is an honest trustworthy politician…….

Boris Johnson sacked for lying

Boris shares blunder

David Cameron left reeling over Boris Johnson’s £250k donation shame

Of course everyone aggrees that Boris Johnson is very clever indeed, so all that dodgy stuff isn’t because he’s stupid and he ‘forgot’. Which must only mean that it’s because he’s just a right dodgy **** !

And btw Flashheart, when is Johnson going to honour the promise, just about only promise, he made during the mayoral election and bring back the Routemasters ?

Come on Flashheart hit me with it….

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Alternative to privatisation in the NHS – Liberal democrat, SNP, SSP, Green

grizzlygus
    Free Member

And why have you excluded Plaid Cymru TJ ?

To be fair, apart from the Tories and New Labour, just about every other party in the UK is opposed to the creeping privatisation of healthcare.

crazy-legs

And btw Flashheart, when is Johnson going to honour the promise, just about only promise, he made during the mayoral election and bring back the Routemasters ?

He was (trying) to justify this one when he was on Top Gear, Clarkson harangued him for it but the silly blond fool spent so much time um-ing and ah-ing that it never really became understandable. Something to do with contracts still had to run and risk assessments blah blah.
    OK, I know he’s actually very intelligent but he’s still a prize pillock. Bring back Ken.

Sonor
    Free Member

Thank you Gus for restoring some order, TJ, I think you like others here have been fooled by Johnson’s charisma, he’s an intelligent fellow and knows how to play to his strengths.

I seem to remember that people fell for another charismatic leader a few years back and we know what happened, what was his name…Tony or something.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Sonoor – not at all – he is a tory fop, a total upperclass twit and a dangerous conservative.

I’d just rather have him than Cameron. Blears or most of the other nonentitis in politics. FFS I’d rather have Heseltine!

grizzlygus
    Free Member

You’re off your trolly mate – a Conservative Party led by Johnson is immeasurably more scary than one led by Cameron imo.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

TJ; you don’t live in London, so you have no right to an opinion, sorry. You’re not someone affected by Tory policies here.

BJ is merely a puppet of Tory central office, no more. KL was a Mayor who did things his way, not what the Labour party told him to do. And is far more in touch with all sorts of Londoners, than that Tory Boy toff ever will be.

RED KEN CHA CHA CHA!!

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘Borris starting to loose the plot?’ is closed to new replies.