Viewing 3 posts - 81 through 83 (of 83 total)
  • Boris's achievements as Mayor
  • mefty
    Free Member

Yes it was the 2010/11 dispute the operators of the replacement engines fitted cameras to film it happening – this may not be enough for a successful prosecution but that is a relatively high bar.

lucky7500

That rings a bell now. Apologies if the question sounded obtuse; genuinely interested. Purely from a layman point of view the idea of removing traffic from roads inside London sounds like a good idea, but then I’ve not lived in London since 2001.

(I also can’t believe it’s been that long!)
    No problem, it didn’t sound obtuse at all. The idea of removing traffic from London is a good one and I firmly support the congestion charge, although in recent years I have begun to question whether the aim is to cut congestion or be a tax on pollutants. In fact, the introduction of the charge stopped me from driving in central London so it must work to some extent, it’s just that the extension was spectacularly badly thought out.

kimbers

Oh I forgot he spent £200,0000 on ww2 era water cannon from Germany he’s not allowed to use

http://www.politics.co.uk/blogs/2015/07/16/boris-johnson-s-water-cannon-farce-reveals-why-he-will-never

Viewing 3 posts - 81 through 83 (of 83 total)

The topic ‘Boris's achievements as Mayor’ is closed to new replies.